“Great time”

Cool Springz Trampoline Park
Ranked #17 of 42 Fun & Games in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: New Mexico's largest trampoline park Cool Springz Trampoline Park, and a locally owned family business! Basketball dunk, dodgeball court, foam pits and 18,000 square feet of fun! Special court for small children available during all hours. Open 7 days a week!
Reviewed 2 August 2013

There under new management and is doing a great job it is so much fun and a great exercise I recommend this highly it will have you jumping for joy.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My boys have been going here for sometime. When the business was new, seemed they had pride in maintaining the place.

Yesterday we went for a two hour jump. When we walked into the trampoline area I was hit with a dirty wet foot smell. Furthermore, the men's restroom in the lobby had old dried up pee on the walls. Without a doubt, that was one of the dirtiest bathrooms I have visited.

I like the people who work there and the owner. Unfortunately, the place is just filthy.

6  Thank Txdelphia