“Great Food”

California Pastrami
Ranked #18 of 1,766 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned business founded in 2006 at the New Mexico Fair. We worked out of a 8'x16' trailer for 5 years on the street corner in Santa Fe NM for 5 years and also did the State Fair for 5 years. We have been in our current location since January 28 2011. Our Mission is to Delight our customers in a way that creates loyalty. Our vision it to become a national franchise where as one day where we will be found in all major cities across the country. Our purpose is to provide exceptional service to every customer and provide a safe and enriching place to work to help our team reach their personal goals and dreams in life.
Pooler, Georgia
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The service was excellent and the food was top notch. The Eastern style combo was delicious and very filling. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody who asked.

• Korean first
“Great food great portion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Great food and not finger sandwiches two hand kinda sandwiches Great service if you don't see what you want just try asking.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“California Pastrami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff is awesome! Food is over the top good, you definitely get your monies worth here. I have tried several different items on the menu and I cannot decide which I love the best! The burger is always a winner. I had the Philly yesterday and it was really good. I've yet to try the desserts because I can't even finish my lunch, the portions are very generous. And one thing that they don't really advertise, is that they make their potato chips, out of this world good!

“Absolutely the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

My family loves this plce. The food is delicious and the servings are large. Make sure that you are hungry when you go! The workers are very friendly and helpful, and are patient as you try to decide what you want. That decision is hard, because everything on the menu is delicious! I recommend the classic combination for your first visit. Be sure and join the rewards program.

Westminster
“Real California Pastrami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

The best. I use to eat there at least once a week. I never had a bad sandwich. Ruben and French Dip are also very good. I no longer go to Albuquerqe but when I do I will get a sandwich from California Pastrami. The owner is a great guy and his staff are great. The service is fast and friendly. Get there if you can.

• Visited November 2013