“Family emergency” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Red Lodge, United States
“Family emergency”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

thank you - extremely helpful staff - was there for a family emergency and needed a last minute place to stay. For being open for only 2 weeks I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn in Albuquerque the staff was great - the kids loved coming back from the hospital and being greeted with warm cookies fresh out of the oven, room was nice and the bed was great

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service we provided you and your family. I am glad to learn that you made it home safe and sound. I am sorry that you had to come for anything other than pleasure. I hope that we were able to help you make the best of your family emergency. I hope that you will be able to stay with us again under better circumstances.

Again, Thank you for staying with us!! We hope to see you again.

Most Sincerely,

Jay Blount

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed here just a few nights after this property opened its doors. Although I do think this Hampton Inn will be top notch, they were still dealing with the finishing touches (construction dust and touch-ups were still being addressed). Our room was bright with sunlight, very nicely designed & furnished, and had plenty of open space. The windows were not the type that open (darn). In the evening, the room had ample lighting -which I'm finding less of in so many hotel rooms these days. We enjoyed the lovely pool & hot tub area, comfortable breakfast room, and exceptionally friendly service. There is also a well stocked fitness room on site. This hotel is in "The 25 Way" area which allows very easy access to/from I-25 and plenty of nearby restaurants and entertainment offerings. ~ A wonderful new choice in Albuquerque!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Thank you for your response. Yes indeed!! We had just opened our doors when you folks came to see us. I can assure you that the construction dust was quite the challange!! With lots of work and a bit of elbow grease, we have got the construction dust out of our system and out of the hotel!! I appreciate the fact that you enjoyed our Brand New Hotel and the service we provided you. I hope that when your travel brings you back to albuquerque, you will think of us again. Thank you again for your kind words. All of here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North want to thank you for choosing us!

Most Sincerely,