“Clean Rooms”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
Ranked #4 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The king Suite's are fabulous! The view of the mountains was great. The work out room had free wieghts, something I've never seen a this size of hotel. Pool and sauna were very nice. I'd recommend this to anyone. Walking distance to at least 6 restaruants.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out or hotel. I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed the hotel and all of its features... The mountain view, fitness center and the location are just s few of the things that make us a great place to stay. I hope you could tell just how much the staff and I take pride in this hotel. Most of us were here during construction and have worked our tails off!! I look forward to seeing you in the future. Hamptonality is always waiting for you.

Thanks again for the kind words.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I had an excellant experiance at Hampton Hotel in Abq. N.M.. My only complaint is the vent fan in the bathroom could not be turned off which created a cold draft the entire time one is in the shower. Otherwise the trip and stay were very satisfactory and I will be booking my stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review!!! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am looking into the fan issue. I am glad that you found us and I am glad to hear that you will stay with us again.
I look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Check in was a breeze! Staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and very up to date. Perfect location for north Albuquerque and there are dozens of restaurants and things to do within walking distance. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your comments about our hotel. I am happy to know that you enjoyed our hotel and the team. I can assure you that I share all comments with my team on a daily basis. To see the faces light up when a guest notices great service and hard work is priceless. I want to personally thank you for your review and your positive comments. My team works extra hard and it certainly shows! Thanks again for staying with us!

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

As a travel agent, I was excited to try I out this new property as I stay in Albuquerque a few times a month. We are also Hilton Diamond members. Check in agent was super friendly and allowed us an upgrade as requested. The suites, although only 1 larger room, are nice to spread out and have a wet bar. The room was beautiful, quiet, and modern. I love that they have Direct TV just like we have at home as my 3 year old loves Disney Jr. We also love that many dining options are in walking distance. Burger Rush is really good!

Breakfast is typical Hampton but noticed that they had tortillas to make burritos! Yum! I also love that they keep breakfast out until 10 am everyday, even weekdays!

Pool and hot tub are nice. Staff attitudes are terrific! Whatever management is doing they are doing it right! Keep up the great work!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

I am so glad that you were able to come and check us out! Thank you for sharing your experience for all to see. We are totally committed to making sure each and every guest is 100% satisfied!! My team and I love to show our "Hamptonality" and I am thrilled that you had a chance to experience it!! We are honored to be your new favorite hotel in Albuquerque and promise not to let you down. We look forward to your next visit and hope to see you again soon. Thanks again for your kind words.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Great Location with alot of places to eat around it. The staff were super nice and friendly. They were very accomodating and there is a great view of the mountains from the room I was in. I hope they keep the hotel up because it is a nice change as I have stayed at other hotels in Abq and this place is by far one of the nicest right now and you certainly can't beat the price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room so you can have a view of the mountains. They change color at the end of the day if...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We are super proud of the property and I am even more excited about the team we have here. We are committed to making this hotel the best place to stay in Albuquerque. “Hamptonality" runs through our veins and we will continue to provide the best service in town. I hope you come back and check in and check us out in the future.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Alburquque Location. We arrived tired and ready to rest. Found the room Very clean, smelled fresh, the bathroom very clean/bedding very clean, nice tolitries provided. What a Great view of the mountain! Will stay at this location if ever in area again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed our hotel and the spectacular views it boasts. We take great pride in keeping our new hotel nice and clean. I could not be happier with the location and the hotel itself! I hope you will come and see us again soon

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Location, welcoming staff, and the quality of this property exceeded my expectation. Room was sizeable, well appointed, and filled with natural light. The breakfast area/sitting parlor was stylish, comfortable, and inviting.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive review! I am so happy that you enjoyed our hotel. I am also glad to learn that you enjoyed my team! My team was hand-picked and together, they do an amazing job! They are all experts in "Hamptonality" and I am thrilled that you were able to experience that. I hope that when your travels bring you back to Albuquerque you come and see us!! Our team would welcome the chance to "WOW" you again!!