“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
Ranked #4 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 28 January 2014

New Hotel, friendly and attentive staff, rooms very clean and in room fridge was bigger than normal. Rooms are spacious and plenty of local eateries within walking distance. Staff was very attentive. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends, family and business contacts.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel and the service that we provided to you. We are happy to know that you liked our spacious rooms and the fantastic area that we are located in. I hope that when your travels bring you back to Albuquerque, you will stop and see us again.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We were traveling and needed a non-smoking hotel because of my husbands allergies. We looked online at Choice Hotels and did not find one in the Albuquerque area. We decided to check out Hampton Inn and were pleased to find this hotel. Definitely an upgrade! Also, not that much more cost! We will look to Hampton Inn again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for staying with us. I appreciate your kind words about our hotel. I hope that in the future, we will be your first choice when traveling to the Albuquerque Area.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We were only there one night. The stay was excellent. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fantastic. The room and bed covers were sparkling clean. That's the reason we always stay at Hampton's. The Duvet cover / bed spread is cleaned every time. The only complaint was the garbage truck outside with it's back-up signal, waking me up at 7:30AM. Otherwise our 5th floor room was quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am so happy to learn that you enjoyed the hotel and the service. Just to let you know, I have changed the schedule with the trash truck and asked them to come later. Thank you for letting me know about that! I hope that you stop and see us again when you are in the area. Hamptonality is always waiting for you.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

This Hampton Inn has been open under a year. The rooms were very beautiful and clean. My husband is in a wheelchair and the rooms were very spacious. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good. We will stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thanks for taking the time to give us a positive review. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your spacious suite! As you can tell, the owner had space in mind when he designed the building. I am also happy to learn that you received HAMPTONALITY service. I hope that you got the feeling that we all enjoy this hotel and love to work here. Please come and see us again soon.!!

Thanks again for staying with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We always stay at a Hampton or Hilton if there is one available. We chose this because it was close to where the funeral was. The staff were all particularly helpful and friendly. My wife is handicapped, and in a wheelchair. The handicapped bathroom was very well set up for the chair and her limitations Only one suggestion. Perhaps one of the queen sized beds in a handicapped room could be lowered to better accommodate the limitations of those who are less mobile and flexible.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I wanted to thank you for letting us know about the bed being too high. I am sure you can imagine everything that goes into opening a new hotel, and how some things get missed. That was certainly something that we missed. After your comments, we have gone into all of our disabled accessible rooms and lowered the bed frames. I cannot thank you enough for letting us know. I hope you will stay with us again in the future, and certainly under better circumstances. All of here at the Hampton Inn & Suites want to express our sympathy for the loss of your loved one.

Thanks for your comments and thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

The king Suite's are fabulous! The view of the mountains was great. The work out room had free wieghts, something I've never seen a this size of hotel. Pool and sauna were very nice. I'd recommend this to anyone. Walking distance to at least 6 restaruants.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out or hotel. I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed the hotel and all of its features... The mountain view, fitness center and the location are just s few of the things that make us a great place to stay. I hope you could tell just how much the staff and I take pride in this hotel. Most of us were here during construction and have worked our tails off!! I look forward to seeing you in the future. Hamptonality is always waiting for you.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I had an excellant experiance at Hampton Hotel in Abq. N.M.. My only complaint is the vent fan in the bathroom could not be turned off which created a cold draft the entire time one is in the shower. Otherwise the trip and stay were very satisfactory and I will be booking my stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review!!! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am looking into the fan issue. I am glad that you found us and I am glad to hear that you will stay with us again.
I look forward to seeing you again soon!!