Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$192
US$163
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
US$70
US$67
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$77
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$193
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmimi's cafepf changsclean roomsgreat place to stayrestaurants within walking distanceeasy accessballoon fiestahighly recommend this hotelfitness centerroad noisedefinitely stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areafront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We arrived at 2am due to a very bad experience at another hotel in Albuquerque. We were warmly welcomed by Vanessa who is a super nice woman with a great sense of humor. She went the extra mile for us and it felt very good at that time of the night. Management should be proud to have her in their team. The room was clean and nicely appointed. Breakfast was fine. We just wish Hampton Inn would stop serving Smucker's jam for the sake of their customers. These are very unhealthy and low quality products made with high fructose corn syrup and are plain disgusting. They are much better option out there. Adding an extra waffle machine would be nice too. Check out clerk was also very kind but the night was short and we forgot to ask his name. Sorry about that nice Sir.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vincent_C60878
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thanks for your kind words about your stay and our hotel. I think we have the best team in Albuquerque and I will make sure that Vanessa knows that she showed true "Hamptonality". Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great views, perfect location with access to both I 25 & I40 (+) immaculate rooms and a super nice staff! I would absolutely recommend this hotel to all my friends. I also can't forget to mention the amazing restaurants, movie theaters and night time entertainment within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carlos D

Thanks for the positive words. We are so proud of our new hotel and everything around that it has to offer. Please come and see us again. Hamptonality is always waiting for you.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

For the money, a great stay. King room was nice and roomy. Place still looks brand new. I appreciated the extra wattage/lamps also. Breakfast was the standard hotel free breakfast. You can see it from the freeway, but it is a little tricky to get to.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and the great area that we are located in. I hope you will think of us again when your travels bring you back to Albuquerque.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is well worth the stay at this hotel for the location was very nice with respect to attractions and center of town.. parking was a little confusion but never the less a worthy hotel . I like that you can walk from the hotel to a place to eat with a variety of choices in eating establishments

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you were happy with the hotel and the service that you received. Please come back and see us.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The Hampton Inn Albuquerque is a very nice place to stay and I would highly recommmend this place. It is new and very clean and has a great staff. It has great restaurants within walking distance.We were very impressed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. The location is great and Im glad that you enjoyed the area. I hope that when you are back in Albuquerque, you will come and see us again.