“Hampton got it right on this one” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
Ranked #2 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Nashville, Tennessee
“Hampton got it right on this one”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

This place is absolutely beautiful and I should mention it is clean, immaculate, speckless and spotless. My wife and I stayed in room 121 for three nights. Our room came with a small refrigerator and microwave. In addition we had a 40" Samsung flat screen HDTV. The fitness center has all precor equipment with Samsung flat screen TVs with DirecTV. It also has an indoor pool. The hot breakfast was always kept well supplied and fresh. Each morning they had different a meat selection along with eggs.

At check in we met Ron Dawson Front Office Manager and Angela on the front desk. They were very friendly and helpful with area attractions.

This hotel has raised the bar and should be the Flagship Hotel for Hampton Inns and Suites.

If ever in this area again we will definitely stay here.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that the team showed you true "Hamptonality". We are so poud of the hotel and the team is amazing!! Please come and see us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Apple Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Right across the parking lot was one of our favorite restaurants, PF Chang. This hotel was almost new; we have stayed there twice. So very nice. Breakfast was above par. My only complaint was that I wish there had been 4 bath towels instead of 2. The hotel was not far from the freeway, but we slept well. For some reason we were upgraded to a mini-suite, and we really loved that. We were on our way to Colorado Springs, and this is a great stop-over for us.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank 611SuzTravels611
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am so happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and the great location we are in. I am also happy to learn that you received an upgrade to one of our beautiful suites. We are so very proud of our hotel and the entire team loves working here. I hope that you will come and see us again soon!.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

We arrived at 2am due to a very bad experience at another hotel in Albuquerque. We were warmly welcomed by Vanessa who is a super nice woman with a great sense of humor. She went the extra mile for us and it felt very good at that time of the night. Management should be proud to have her in their team. The room was clean and nicely appointed. Breakfast was fine. We just wish Hampton Inn would stop serving Smucker's jam for the sake of their customers. These are very unhealthy and low quality products made with high fructose corn syrup and are plain disgusting. They are much better option out there. Adding an extra waffle machine would be nice too. Check out clerk was also very kind but the night was short and we forgot to ask his name. Sorry about that nice Sir.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Vincent_C60878
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thanks for your kind words about your stay and our hotel. I think we have the best team in Albuquerque and I will make sure that Vanessa knows that she showed true "Hamptonality". Thanks again for staying with us.
Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great views, perfect location with access to both I 25 & I40 (+) immaculate rooms and a super nice staff! I would absolutely recommend this hotel to all my friends. I also can't forget to mention the amazing restaurants, movie theaters and night time entertainment within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Carlos D
Thanks for the positive words. We are so proud of our new hotel and everything around that it has to offer. Please come and see us again. Hamptonality is always waiting for you.
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

For the money, a great stay. King room was nice and roomy. Place still looks brand new. I appreciated the extra wattage/lamps also. Breakfast was the standard hotel free breakfast. You can see it from the freeway, but it is a little tricky to get to.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and the great area that we are located in. I hope you will think of us again when your travels bring you back to Albuquerque.
El Paso, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is well worth the stay at this hotel for the location was very nice with respect to attractions and center of town.. parking was a little confusion but never the less a worthy hotel . I like that you can walk from the hotel to a place to eat with a variety of choices in eating establishments

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you were happy with the hotel and the service that you received. Please come back and see us.
Clearfield, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

The Hampton Inn Albuquerque is a very nice place to stay and I would highly recommmend this place. It is new and very clean and has a great staff. It has great restaurants within walking distance.We were very impressed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. The location is great and Im glad that you enjoyed the area. I hope that when you are back in Albuquerque, you will come and see us again.