“Stay at this hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
Ranked #4 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Ultra clean and friendly. Breakfast is excellent! Rooms are spacious. Very friendly staff! If you are looking for a hotel with excellent amenities, close to great restaurants, movie theater, and shopping, this is the place! Easy on and off the freeway. We will stay here anytime we are in ABQ.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thanks for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the great part of town we are in. I hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The hotel people are very helpful and friendly. The staff are extremely helpful about the surrounding area sights and activities and local events. It is definitely a hotel that is up to the HH brand. I will stay there again when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the hotel and the great team that I have. I hope you will come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My husband and I traveled to New Mexico and stayed at the Hampton on North/I-25 in March, 2014 for 10 days. This is by far, the BEST Hampton we have EVER stayed at; and, we have stayed at many. We are Hilton Members and always look for Hamptons or CIS.

This particular Hampton is brand new and first class everything. The hotel was just recently built and it's fresh/new/exciting and everything you could wish for...even a safe in the hotel room--which is something I have been hoping this brand would incorporate into their rooms for a long time. It's beautifully decorated with a contemporary feel. The facilities are first class...I even liked the guest laundry with an upscale washer/dryer for folks with extended stays like we did. The breakfasts were tasty and typical of Hampton(s)...something I like. They're quick and easy and healthy and you don't waste precious vacation hours waiting to be served. The swimming pool and whirlpool felt wonderful after a day of hiking and sight seeing.

The rooms were beautiful and nicely furnished. We had new accommodations, ample space, and if we needed something, the staff was attentive to our needs. Noise was NOT a problem.

Location: We could not decide whether to stay in the heart of the city or close to the airport for convenience when we left for home. We were originally booked at another hotel closer to the airport; but change our minds and were glad that we did. The hotel is right on I-25 and close to everything. We visited Santa Fe and Taos and it was an easy drive. Everything we could have wished for was located very close by this hotel and many things were within walking distance.

If I have missed mentioning something you're wondering about, just know that Jay (the General Manager) and his staff will take care of everything in a professional manner. Stay here, you will be glad you did.

Room Tip: I wanted a safe, so select the suite option.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oracle6115

WOW!!! Words can not express how much I appreciate the kind words you wrote about our hotel and the team. I remember you well and I am so happy that I had a chance to meet you! I hope that others read your review and "MAKE IT HAMPTON" Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

This place is absolutely beautiful and I should mention it is clean, immaculate, speckless and spotless. My wife and I stayed in room 121 for three nights. Our room came with a small refrigerator and microwave. In addition we had a 40" Samsung flat screen HDTV. The fitness center has all precor equipment with Samsung flat screen TVs with DirecTV. It also has an indoor pool. The hot breakfast was always kept well supplied and fresh. Each morning they had different a meat selection along with eggs.

At check in we met Ron Dawson Front Office Manager and Angela on the front desk. They were very friendly and helpful with area attractions.

This hotel has raised the bar and should be the Flagship Hotel for Hampton Inns and Suites.

If ever in this area again we will definitely stay here.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that the team showed you true "Hamptonality". We are so poud of the hotel and the team is amazing!! Please come and see us again.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Right across the parking lot was one of our favorite restaurants, PF Chang. This hotel was almost new; we have stayed there twice. So very nice. Breakfast was above par. My only complaint was that I wish there had been 4 bath towels instead of 2. The hotel was not far from the freeway, but we slept well. For some reason we were upgraded to a mini-suite, and we really loved that. We were on our way to Colorado Springs, and this is a great stop-over for us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 611SuzTravels611
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am so happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and the great location we are in. I am also happy to learn that you received an upgrade to one of our beautiful suites. We are so very proud of our hotel and the entire team loves working here. I hope that you will come and see us again soon!.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We arrived at 2am due to a very bad experience at another hotel in Albuquerque. We were warmly welcomed by Vanessa who is a super nice woman with a great sense of humor. She went the extra mile for us and it felt very good at that time of the night. Management should be proud to have her in their team. The room was clean and nicely appointed. Breakfast was fine. We just wish Hampton Inn would stop serving Smucker's jam for the sake of their customers. These are very unhealthy and low quality products made with high fructose corn syrup and are plain disgusting. They are much better option out there. Adding an extra waffle machine would be nice too. Check out clerk was also very kind but the night was short and we forgot to ask his name. Sorry about that nice Sir.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vincent_C60878
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thanks for your kind words about your stay and our hotel. I think we have the best team in Albuquerque and I will make sure that Vanessa knows that she showed true "Hamptonality". Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great views, perfect location with access to both I 25 & I40 (+) immaculate rooms and a super nice staff! I would absolutely recommend this hotel to all my friends. I also can't forget to mention the amazing restaurants, movie theaters and night time entertainment within walking distance from the hotel.

1  Thank Carlos D

Thanks for the positive words. We are so proud of our new hotel and everything around that it has to offer. Please come and see us again. Hamptonality is always waiting for you.