“The place to stay! Fabulous, New, Ultra Modern”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
Ranked #2 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Surprise, Arizona
“The place to stay! Fabulous, New, Ultra Modern”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed in this super clean and very well decorated, modern king room that exceeded our expectations at this very new hotel. The room was beyond spacious, king bed was comfy, the sitting area was divided from the sleeping area by an enormous desk for business professionals, the LG TV was wall mounted and it swiveled for easy viewing from either the bed or the nice sofa opposite the bed. Kitchenette was nice. The tiled, walk-in shower and bath was wonderful. Room was quiet. Good restaurants in walking distance from the hotel. Mimi's Cafe was right there! The manager was a charming gentlemean and he inquired as to our comfort during the morning at the satisfying complimentary breakfast. We have never enjoyed a room this much and highly recommend this as your choice, too. Franklym, we wished we could have just moved in!

Room Tip: To reach the hotel, stay on I-25 heading north, and after you cross I-40, start watching for the hot...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. We are so proud of our hotel and I am thrilled with my team. We would love to see you again soon! When you are ready to move in... Just give us a call!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Republic, Missouri
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We stay in a lot of hotels around the country, but the service at the Hampton Inn left us amazed. We found the staff to be extremely helpful and pleasant. They went out of their way to help us. It is very apparent that the staff takes great pride in the hotel.

The hotel itself is very clean. The breakfast was great. And the location was wonderful - surrounded by restaurants and attractions.

If we get another opportunity, we will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
I am so happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel and the team. You hit the nail on the head when you said that the staff takes pride in this hotel. Most of the team has been here through the construction of the hotel and they do take pride in it.

I hope to see you again in the future. "Hamptonality" is always here for you.
Palm Springs, United States
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My wife and I are Hilton Honors members and stayed one night enroute from Denver to Phoenix. Selected this Hampton because of very good internet ratings and location north of I-40 and immediately adjacent to I-25. In our opinion, the internet ratings were NOT exaggerated. We requested a first floor room and our request was honored (there are only three guest rooms on the first floor). The staff was very friendly and helpful (my wife forgot her purse in the breakfast area and we received a call from the staff less than five minutes after returning to our room). The room itself was immaculate and nicely furnished with a king size bed and comfortable sofa. Several restaurants within less than a five minute walk was also a big plus. Will definitely stay here again if we should pass through Albuquerque.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am thrilled that you enjoyed our hotel and the Hampton Team. I makes me so happy to read such kind words about our hotel. I hope that you will come and see us again soon !!
Farmington, New Mexico
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The front desk workers were very accommodating & friendly. The rooms were clean & fresh. I LOVED the fitness room, but the pool area was a bit small. The breakfast attendant was always checking & stocking the food. Location was convenient, (easy on & off near interstate) & was centrally located. Overall great place to stay. Would stay here again!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am happy that you had an enjoyable stay. Please3 come back and see us soon.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed a night at this Hampton due to relocating to the Albuquerque area. The rooms at Every Hampton Inn I've visited thus far have all been fresh and clean. The Front desk Staff have always been exceptionally friendly and accommodating. This hotel is one of my top picks for wonderful stays with reasonable rates. I would definitely recommend looking for a Hampton Inn and Suites no matter where you travel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
I am happy that you enjoyed this Hampton Inn & Suites as well as others you have stayed in! On behalf of Hamptons all over... THANK YOU!!
Ruidoso, New Mexico
Reviewed 16 May 2014

When you stay at the Hampton Inn off the I 25 in Albuquerque, NM, you are greeted with the warmth of am old friend. The staff is there to meet you needs. If you have doctors appointments they are centrally located with easy access to the I 25. There are fabulous restaurants around them, even with in walking distance. If you can't find what you want just ask at the desk and they will send you off to a delightfully tasty event. The decor both in the lobby and room I found warm and inviting. All in all our stay was most enjoyable and we will stay here again and again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for the kind words! I will share your kind words about the team in our Daily Huddle. I hope that you will come and see us again soon!!
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have stayed at Hampton Inns all across the USA. I have found the sooms more than satisfactory and the Hampton staff excellent. Service has always been more than expected, although expectation have become very high based on past experiences. stongly encourage you to try Hampton on your next trip, well worth the cost (which is more than reasonable).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and the Hampton Team!! We are commmitted to excellence! I hope to see you again!