“Very Clean”

Ranked #2 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
New Mexico
“Very Clean”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This room was very clean and comfortable. Pool was small. The breakfast was really good. The hotel was quite. I really enjoyed it and will stay again when i'm in Albuquerque. The location was perfect and not on a busy street. Only took me a few minutes to get where i needed to go and without having to get on the interstate.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and the service you received. I hope that the next time your travels bring you to the Albuquerque Area, you will think of Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North! We would love to have you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 19 August 2014

A smiley face sums up our experience. Friendly, can do faces and attitude by all staff. Lovely decor. Good location. Room was spacious, welcoming, and quiet. Nice array of items for breakfast in a clean environment. Wish we would have booked as second night. Would gladly stay there again when next in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Wow!! I cannot thank you enough for the kind words you wrote in your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel but more importantly, the team members you encountered. Each and every one of us LOVE our job and the connections we make with our guests. Sounds like you had a chance to experience true "Hamptonality". When I hear that a guest had a great experience, it honestly makes me smile. Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope other people come and experience the hotel and the "smiley face" service that we provide.
Grand Prairie, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Very nice, new hotel. Friendly staff. Nice room. I will definitely stay there again. Breakfast was good. Water pressure was strong. Parking was easy. Close to nice restaurants. Great view of Sandia. Bed was extremely comfortable.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Steve E
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the hotel and the great service that we provide. We love being in the north part of Albuquerque and all it has to offer. I hope you will come and see us again very soon! Thanks again for the positive review.
Sparta, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Very clean and friendly staff - they greeted us every time we went through the lobby and went out of their way to provide whatever assistance they could. Breakfast was good with a nice assortment - eggs, meat, english muffins, make your own waffles, bagels cold cereal, yogurt, hot oatmeal with "fixings" and fresh fruit. Food was replenished continuously. Our room was very quiet although it was close to the highway. The only negative is that there is no safe in the rooms and the bathtub was very slippery. A bathmat is suggested. We will definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again. It was a terrific stay. Much, much better than the Marriott Pyramid.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank E R
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
I am happy to know that you enjopyed your stay. I wanted to mention a couple of things that might make a future stay with us even more comfortable. We have rubber bath mats by request and should you book a King Suite, you will find a safe in the closet. I hope you will come and see us again!! Thanks for taking the time to write us a positive review!!
Questa, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My girls had surgery and the staff made our 2 night stay comfortable along with assisting by helping me meet the girls needs. The 2 days of recovery at the hotel was wonderful because it was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am happy to learn that we made your stay a comfortable one. We strive for excellence and it appears that we came through for you during a tough time. Please come and see us again soon!
Russellville, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Nice hotel and friendly staff. This Hampton Inn is new and has some nice amenities. The only trouble we had was motorcycle racing on the interstate. Can't blame Hampton for that. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. It is well lit and close to the interstate. I also noticed that they have Diamond status parking if you are a Diamond member.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel and the friendly team that is here to serve you. We all love our jobs here and it certainly shows. Please come and see us again soon.!
United States
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great hotel - very new feel. Extremely helpful staff. Outstanding complimentary breakfast. Close to the expressway. The creative naming of the business park, "area 25" or something similar, made finding it little difficult. We would definitely stay here again, if we are in Albuquerque.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for staying with us. I hope you will come and see us again soon! Thank you for sharing youe experience wiht other travelers.