Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
1,506 results
All reviewsevening receptionpremium suitecooked to order breakfastcorner suitemanagers receptioncocktail hourcomplimentary breakfastbeautiful hotelfree drinksbreakfast stafffitness centerliving areahotel restaurantwe've stayedballoon fiestaold townindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Embassy Suites has always been a good experience for our family -- hot breakfast (not just a buffet but omelets, waffles, etc) is always good, plus the happy hour is something we always appreciate! We enjoyed this location, as well!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyABQ, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for your review, and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us from our complimentary full cooked to order breakfast to our evening reception, which includes complimentary cocktails, beer, wine, light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages from 5:30pm to 7:30pm each evening. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel over a weekend while I was in town to teach a class. Everyone was friendly, efficient and welcoming from the front desk staff, the bell boys, the restaurant staff and the manager's reception employees.
My room was ready when I arrived, was as requested in my profile away from the elevator in a quite corner of the hallway (room 820). It was clean and all features were in working order.
I had one morning of cooked to order breakfast which was really good, I attended one night of the managers reception. They provide paper type wristbrands for you to have for each nights reception and you must have this with you for the free drinks daily.
I ordered a sandwich one night from the restaurant and it arrived hot and made as requested.
I worked with the banquet staff for the meeting room and catered lunch - all went smoothly and everyone was accomodating and made sure everything was set up as requested.
It was a convenient location for downtown, old towne, the highway from the airport and the highway to go to Sante Fe - I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: 19 and 20 rooms are at the end of the hallway with less noise from the elevator and foot traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for your review, and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us from checking in and encountering a welcoming staff at the front desk, to enjoying a nice comfortable room and a wonderful breakfast, and ending with your meeting and catered lunch. We have 30,000sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, and our full cooked to order complimentary breakfast is from 6am to 9am on Monday through Friday, and Saturday and Sundays are 7am to 1030am. We look forward to seeing you again, soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

This place is nice, like most Embassy Suites. The Hilton website advertises a premium suite with access to a premium lounge, fresh fruit and drinks and snacks - for an extra fee of course. The room was a nice, but average Embassy Suites room. The premium lounge did not exist, nor did the fresh fruit. The complimentary snacks and drinks was a cheesy adapted vending machine with water, coke, diet coke and orange juice - snacks were the same high fat, high calorie snacks you find in any vending machine. Disappointed! I would stay here again, but would not spend the extra money on the "premium" suite.

Room Tip: don't waste your money on the premium floors - you will be disappointed!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review, and I am sorry the service was disappointing for you. Typically our premium floor suites (not a separate premium floor "lounge") are $20 added to your rate during the week and $40 for the weekend. In addition to the snacks you mentioned our premium floor suites also include beverages, upgraded bathroom products, complimentary internet, Keurig coffee station, balcony, and an ihome docking station. If any guest still feels that are amenities are not sufficient for the price, we ask that you report it to the front desk as we are committed to making it right.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family and I stayed for 2 nights back in June and has a wonderful stay! The kids loved the heated pool and the buffet breakfast. The two ladies that were making the omelets did an amazing job!! The staff was friendly and our room was a great size. My kids were upset to leave so we will definitely be back next year !!

Room Tip: Ask for an east view , the Sandia Mountains are beautiful to see esp at sunrise!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for writing. I am very happy to hear that you and your family were able to enjoy the hotel. The breakfast cooks truly are talented! In addition to a wonderful sunrise over the Sandia's, the Embassy Suites Albuquerque also has city view rooms offering outstanding views of the exquisite Albuquerque sunset.

We look forward to your next visit!

Ronny Mann
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 8 July 2014

It was a good hotel--nothing exceptionally good or bad either, just a standard Embassy Suites Hotel. The room was nice and clean--the tubs were small if you are a bath person. No outdoor pool for the sunworshippers--only a small indoor pool. The evening hospitality hour food was sparce and definately not up to par--perhaps being a weekend was the reason, as this seems to be a hotel that caters to business travelers and meetings Monday--Fridays. Had to leave early so did not get to sample the free breakfast, but looked like a normal Embassy Suites set up. Check in assistance at the desk and advice for restaurants was good.

Good location--convenient to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am terribly sorry we were not able to wow you as that is our goal. The Embassy Suites Albuquerque, like all Embassy Suites, features spacious two room suites, free drinks and breakfast and an open atrium. Each guest should experience the same amenities each day regardless if they are a weekend traveler or not. I will share with the appropriate managment team that our Evening Reception food was reported sub par during your weekend visit. We cannot improve with this valuable feedback.

Ronny Mann