Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa
Ranked #26 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is an amazing hotel......Such a friendly staff...Clean and Comfortable...Delicious Breakfast...Great Chef...Great Staff... This will be an annual trip for me and friends..I will recommend this hotel to all I met....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyABQ, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here. We work very hard, so every guest has an enjoyable stay. Come back very soon.

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Lobby area is beautiful, morning and evening breakfast/reception very impressive, service was outstanding. This walls don't combine well with thick, heavy doors. Otherwise, an overall a great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your comments about the hotel. I will make sure to share them with the entire staff. We are trying to improve everyday.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This stay will put me over Diamond, and I never write reviews... but no keyed guest access through any exterior doors after hours, so Bataan-like trek from stadium sized parking lot to lobby doors... Analog tv, with fuzzier reception than 1960s rabbit ears... no meat on breakfast bar, required to wait through peak-disneyland length cook-to-order line to beg sausage or bacon. ooops, now no eggs or potatoes left. 10 minutes wait to find an employee to tell, then....... have to gom These things could be addressed easily...

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 730petes

i do apologize about the issues during your recent stay at the hotel. I can see that quite of few issues occurred during your time here. I will make sure to share with the staff, so we can correct them in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My daughter and I shared the very spacious and comfortable two room suite at the Embassy Suites hotel. The view from the sixth floor was spectacular, the staff was helpful and warm and friendly. They made us feel welcome. The internet worked perfectly. The overall decor was gorgeous. What really surprised us was the food quality was excellent! I'd come back just for the food.

1  Thank Lynn H

Thank you for the great comments about the hotel. We do consider ourseleves quite a GEM in the ABQ area and I am happy you were willing to share your thoughts.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Very nice and clean hotel, excellent breakfast and great place for family reunion. Kids had fun and easy access to old downtown. Planety of space in the room for comfort. Will recommend it to family and firend to stay next time.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyABQ, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

We are happy to see that you enjoyed your trip to ABQ. We are in a prime location which is close to all the great atomsphere that one person could enjoy. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is a pretty good location for me when I travel to ABQ on business. On the pricier side, but I like that each room is a suite. I have stayed here maybe a dozen times in the last 3-4 years. The staff is typically friendly and efficient. Room service menu was GREAT...let me stress WAS. I stayed there about a week ago and before that, it was probably a month or two before that. They changed the room service menu in that time. They had a few steaks on the menu, but they have taken them off. I'm a busy, hard-working business traveler and I really love a good steak after dealing with airport hassles, business meetings, etc. Really? You had to 86 the steak? That being said, I will still stay there for future business trips. Am staying there next week as a matter of fact.

My one consistent beef with Embassy Suites is that they can't do anything about the kids who seem to run around with no adult supervision and scream. The atrium makes that awful sound carry like crazy. I've heard other business travelers complain about that too. Other than that Embassy Suites are pretty great hotels!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KELLY R

Thanks for the feedback from your recent stay. Sorry about the noise with the children at the hotel. We will get with the Security staff and discuss this in the future. We are in the process of creating new specials for the resturant and for room service.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This hotel is very nice. We always choose HIlton properties, since hubby is a Hilton Honors member. However, this trip is a business trip arranged by my company. Embassy Suites does not disappoint! The rooms are clean (I am very picky) and large. The staff are friendly. The restaurant is very good. I really enjoyed the free breakfast and Manager's reception in the afternoon. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for the kind words. I know you were here for business, but we hope you can bring the family to visit very soon. ABQ has a lot to offer.