La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
MCM Elegante Hotel(Albuquerque)
Motel 1(Albuquerque)
Motel 76(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
All reviewspet arearange cafepet friendly hotelwafflescross country tripvillage innbiscuits and gravygreat place to stayeasy accessroad triplate at nightnice propertythe breakfast arearoom was largerooms were very cleanwould stay here againfitness room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Always stay at La Quinta's when traveling with our dog. Have stayed at this one before but was reminded how much I like it. They couldn't be nicer at check in, room is very nice, great places to walk your dog and a unique walled courtyard area with grass for you and your pet. I would highly recommend!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you for your review. We always look forward to seeing familiar faces walk through our door. We are happy to hear we lived up to our reputation, and your expectations! Have a wonderful day and we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed 4 nights. Clean, well maintained. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Enclosed area where pets can run free. Everything was up to standards. Location was excellent. Close to old town and uptown. Near to both the I-40 and I-25 freeways. The room was spacious with a desk and a sitting area. Also had a 1000 watt microwave and refrigerator.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

I'm very happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. The courtyard area is a great place to let your pets run free and get some exercise, maybe even while you have a barbecue! We certainly hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Albuquerque.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here with my two pups because La Quintas are known for being dog-friendly. Well, this one has a reputation for being VERY dog friendly and I should have reached the conclusion that this could mean a LOT of dogs staying there. After a 12 hour car ride, my boys were already a bit frazzled, but having to encounter several other big dogs on their way through the lobby enroute to our room was too much. Plus, it is great for many that there is an outdoor area for dogs to be off leash, but again, in my case, my pups were too stressed to enjoy this. I learned my lesson and despite fantastic intentions and welcome arms by the staff here, I learned that I will stay at places that aren't so widely broadcast as dog-friendly. One other important thing to note is that while this hotel is convenient to those travelling on I-40, it is in a sketchy neighborhood. You certainly wouldn't want to go out and about in the immediate area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am happy to know you had a pleasant stay here. Because we are an all suites property, our rooms are large enough to accommodate a family of six. As a result, this tends to draw more family travel (with their animals) to our hotel, especially during the Spring and Summer when most people are vacationing. We welcome everyone, both two legged and four legged, with open arms. I'm sorry to hear that your pets were uncomfortable being around the other animals, but I hope this does not deter you from coming back and staying with us again. We always look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very pleasant stay at this La Quinta Inn. Appeared to be recently remodeled. Had a king suite, which was plenty of room. Lots of nice amenities: flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, free wireless internet, work station, iron/ironing board and plenty of electrical outlets. Bathroom was clean, spacious, plenty of thick towels and wash cloths.The only slight issue with the bathroom was the water pressure but it was acceptable. The king mattress was amazingly comfortable and did not experience any noise issues. Breakfast menu typical but good. Coffee was better than most. Even though the hotel is pet friendly, never had an issue with barking dogs or dander in the room. Hotel has an indoor pool that looked very nice but wasn't able to use it because of time constraints. Friendly staff made sure our stay was enjoyable. Room was reasonably priced for what you get. Located near popular restaurants, shopping and tourist attractions. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review. We are always happy to hear when a guest has a great stay with us. As a pet friendly hotel, we have to go above and beyond to make sure our guests are never exposed to hair or pet dander in the rooms. I'm glad to hear my team is doing a great job at meeting those expectations. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Excellent manager and staff enjoyed staying for both business and again once with my family. For business ease of check in and check out. For family friendliness of staff, pool area and common areas. The food and staff are both great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to place a review on Trip Advisor. Unfortunately, your review was attached to the Albuquerque LaQuinta Midtown, and not the Roswell property. Regardless, we are always happy to hear when a guest has a great stay, wherever that may be!. Thank you for being a loyal LaQuinta guest, and I invite you to stay at the Midtown property whenever you visit Albuquerque. Have a great day!