La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
Ranked #22 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Roswell, United States
“Perfect”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This location is centrally located, close to downtown and easy access to the freeways. Rooms are large and comfortable. The staff, very pleasant and of course the bright side breakfast was great. We enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. This location offers a gym and also had a quest laundry room. It also had a nice sitting area in the lobby.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time for write a review. It is always great to hear when our guests have a wonderful stay. We work hard to ensure you feel comfortable, secure, and settled in when you stay with us. We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I called to book rooms for 30 adults a month in advanced, and the arrangements for dates, rooms and changes, where taken care immediately! The staff is very nice and they make you feel at home. The rooms are great and comfortable. Every one in the group felt they were treated like royalty. Thank you I look forward to go back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thanks for your review! It was an exciting time while you were here and we enjoyed taking care of your group. They were fun and I remember they were always smiling and had nothing but wonderful things to say about their stay. It was our pleasure to take care of all your hospitality needs while you were here, and I hope you call us to take care of your hospitality needs the next time your group is ready to travel our way! Have a great day!
Portales, New Mexico
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I always stay at the LaQuinta Midtown when in Albuquerque. I travel with my dog and they have the best dog-walking area and are always welcoming to my dog. The rooms are nice and if you forget something they always help.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review. It's important to have an area where your pets can stretch their legs, fetch a ball, or just lie in the shade and enjoy being outdoors. It provides them that homey feel. Plus, may of our guests meet each other through their pets while they play in the courtyard. It's great to watch new acquantances develop through the love of their pets. We enjoy providing them that opportunity. We hope you continue to stay here on your next visit to Albuquerque.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We spent one night here on our way home. The Inn was very large. The beds were excellent. We had stayed here in years past so we were happy it was still here and had a room available. It is very convenient because it is close to the highways, both Hwy 40 and Hwy 25. The staff was great and helpful, and breakfast was included. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Carlene K
Thank you for your review. I was glad to hear your stay was once again a memorable experience for you. We always work hard to ensure our guests are comfortable and settled in. It's what keeps them coming back to their "home away from home." We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Coronado, California
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is a jewel in the La Quinta crown of hotels nationwide. We have stayed at many hotels in this mid priced chain and this was easily one of the best of them. Free internet that WORKS, a good breakfast (included) and a friendly, helpful staff made our stay outstanding.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank prevere
Thank you so much for your great review! I always love reading about the great stay our guests have here. It assures us that they will come back the next time they are in Albuquerque. Thank you for being a loyal La Quinta customer. We hope we get to see you again soon!
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed a few nights with my son...a big mistake. I've stayed at so many hotels while visiting Alburqueque and this was the worst. The room smelled, the furniture was so outdated, the staff said all the right things and then did not follow through. The food was bad.

I left my iPhone cord and called immediately. I was told that the cord was there and would be sent to me...it never came. I called repeatedly, and was told the manager wasn't around, that it had been sent to me, that I would be called back...nothing!

I'm frequently in Alburqueque and feel like going and complaint to the front desk...but then would I be lied to again?

Such a bad bad experience. Don't ever go there!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Shianri
I am very sorry to hear you had an unpleasant stay in Albuquerque, but our records do not show that you ever stayed with us here at La Quinta Midtown. We are a completely renovated hotel, therefore, our furnishings are not old and we have no record of anyone reporting a lot cell phone charger like the one you described. I believe you may have us confused with another hotel property. I would, however, like to invite you to stay with us on your next visit to Albuquerque. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We use LaQuinta motels when we cross the country twice each year. They are a moderately priced stay with rooms that are clean and appointed well. Also the fact that they welcome our little dog weighs into our decision.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for being a loyal La Quinta customer. I was happy to hear that you had chosen our hotel here in Albuquerque as one of your cross country destinations. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!