La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
MCM Elegante Hotel(Albuquerque)
Motel 1(Albuquerque)
Motel 76(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
All reviewspet arearange cafepet friendly hotelwafflescross country tripvillage innbiscuits and gravygreat place to stayeasy accessroad triplate at nightnice propertythe breakfast arearoom was largerooms were very cleanwould stay here againfitness room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Probably the nicest La Quinta I have stayed at. Very dog friendly. Fenced in courtyard where dogs can be off leash. The general manager was on duty when I checked in and she was extremely helpful! I would stay here again!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank MrsN1911
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great stay. Large comfortable rooms with a huge breakfast. Loved the indoor pool and the free wi-fi was a nice touch. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. I will definitely stay here whenever I'm in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The staff, without exception, were top-notch and friendly. The room was excellent. Our stay was for 8 nights, and would use this motel again gladly. The location is perfect for anyone who has business or people to see in the NE Heights or the eastern part of the NW Valley.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jay H
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I travel with my job quite a bit and I always get excellent service at this LaQuinta. Excellent service, clean, great breakfast and the friendliest folks! This location is always very accomodating and the price is right.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed for the second time in this hotel recently. It was very clean and appeared to be updated with fresh decor. The check-in staff was friendly. The breakfast wasn't expansive but still pleasing. We found this hotel conveniently located, centrally, and certainly conveniently close to I-25, which was handy, as we covered the city. The only down side: the dogs in the hotel can sometimes make noise (we were awakened one morning to a very loud whimpering pup). If you need a pet-friendly stay, this is it. If you don't like pets, this could be a challenge. I was pleased, however, that the hotel did not reek of dog smell at all. We enjoyed the indoor pool & jacuzzi while there, too, which were clean and small but still very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family