“Vegetarian Mexican Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #307 of 1,777 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$5 - US$5
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Vegetarian Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Good quality New Mexican food with vegetarian choices, fairly priced, good service. Patio dining in the warmer months.

Visited January 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Very good, as remembered!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Met a friend here, as both hadn't been there in over a year. We were both pleasantly surprised that it was tasty as ever. Both chose the carne adovada stuffed sopaipilla and loved them. Hers was a la carte, mine had whole beans and papitas. Good choice for healthier cooked Mexican food.

Visited January 2014
Arlington, Tennessee
“Muy Rico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Carne Adovado was very good. The coffee is a must- fresh and flavorful. Wonderful clean restaurant with nice, quick service. I recommend trying it out.

“Meh...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

This place is always busy during the lunch hour, but it's pretty good, so we (my co-workers and I) keep going. However, I agree with previous posts that this place seems to be going downhill. The last time we went, 2 of my co-workers had the frito pie, and both plates came back with no chili. Huh? I ordered nachos, and what I got was store-bought chips with beans, beef, cheese, jalapeños, etc. I could have made better nachos at home. Never has been my favorite place for Mexican food, or even New Mexican food. But now, I won't bother going out of my way to eat there.

• Visited November 2013
“What happened here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Used to be my favorite Mexican food place. Last time there I had the rellenos and they tasted like they came in a TV dinner. I figured everyone has a bad day now and then, so the next time I ordered enchiladas. (which was always my favorite) They were so bad that after a few bitesI couldn't finish them . They were dry the beef tasted bad and the tortillas were raw and not even cooked. I complained but was blown off and not offered any compensation. I have been going there for 12 years, but they have lost my business.

• Visited October 2013