“EXCELLENT!!”

Mimmos
Ranked #180 of 1,857 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed 14 January 2013

This place is the REAL deal. The pizza is amazing. Mimmos pizza crust is the best. If you buy a large three-topping pizza, you get a small cheese pizza for free. The small looks more like a medium (by pizza chain standards). If you don't like plain cheese, they will allow you, for example, to order a large 2-topping and then use the third topping on the cheese pizza (as long as you have a total of three toppings) for the free small pizza deal. Dine-in service is always great. The owners/operators are outstanding. I always look forward to eating at Mimmos.

1  Thank Tabitha K

Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

This is a Place I look Foward to bringing my friends and family when the come to town. Get the eggplant, the best I have ever had. Love the genuin people here.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Veal marsala that was seriously delicious, brimming with mushrooms. Good salad bar. Efficient an friendly staff. Well worth returning too. Don't be put off by the shopping-centre location.

1  Thank agatestreet
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Wife and I decided, based on trip advisor reviews, to eat here last Tuesday evening. The appetizers were good as was the salad bar. Our main courses were both pasta dishes. Two different pastas with one thing in common. They were both way over cooked !! My dish was actually mushy. There is no excuse for this in a highly rated Italian Restaurant. We won't be returning.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

My visit here came from a recommendation from the front desk clerk of the nearby Hampton Inn. I drove about 3 miles to it, but worth it. I was greeted and quickly seated. It was a bit early by dinner standards, but no complaints. Being a solo traveler and just finished a 600 mile drive, I was tired and hungry for something on the light side. My servers were fairly young males, but they seemed to know their stuff and had good table-side manners. They were a pleasure. My interest in having a less than heavy meal was accommodated when my server suggested a child’s portion of my main menu interest. I chuckled at his suggestion, but he was right on the money. The serving size was perfect and I enjoyed the full flavor of the dish without feeling like I over did it. If I wasn’t so tired from my driving, I may have tried a glass of their house wine offering, but I was fine without. I even took a moment on my way out to compliment the owner/manager on his restaurant and my servers, they deserved it. Definitely worth another visit on a return trip. It was also a very economical meal.