“Wonderful First Balloon Experience”
Review of World Balloon

World Balloon
Book In Advance
More Info
US$159.00*
and up
Albuquerque Sunrise Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Owner description: World Balloon is Albuquerque's original balloon ride! We pride ourselves on providing World Class Balloon Rides in the Albuquerque area year round. Please join us for the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This was really an experience of a lifetime for my brother and me. World Balloons worked with us when they had to cancel our reservation due to weather and rescheduled. We felt so safe the entire time when we were in the balloon. It was an incredible experience and I would love to do it again, particularly with World Balloons. a very professional and reliable organization.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

The World Balloon Team is great. We had a wonderful first-time ballooning experience. I think I realized the slogan "New Mexico: Land of Enchantment" was really true while on our balloon ride. It was enchanting!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Just got back from ABQ and had a great experience with World Balloon. We did the morning balloon ride for my birthday. Captain Murray and his crew were excellent. It was beautiful and a tom of fun. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Our pilot really knew his stuff and we had a great ride - from a few feet above the Rio Grande to several thousand feet, giving us a wide range of views. Don't miss it - well worth the price.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Awesome experience. I wouldn't change a thing. My friend and I are both afraid of heights and tend to get motion sickness, but had no problems at all with either on this balloon ride. We were lucky to take the ride with a third friend as a birthday expedition.
Dean and the crew were awesome. Dean was our pilot and he was very helpful, informative and funny. It was a great time and we'd do it again in a heartbeat, except that I live in Chicago. I am sure that my friend from ABQ and her husband will take another trip with World.
Thank you for a fabulous morning!

1  Thank kidbonita