“Charming space”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Charming space”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We enjoyed the space, although the lobby and bathrooms were quite crowded at intermission. The quality of the performance was very good for community theatre.

Visited October 2013

Albuquerque
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Night at the Theater”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

A small, intimate theater. Great local talent (most are volunteers who perform for the love of theater). I have NEVER been disappointed with a performance.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank mwc505
Nanyang, China
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great place to catch a play!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I love community theater! This one is no different. The actors in the Producers were simply amazing. Gay Hitler was even funnier than the one on Broadway! There are a few things that I think would make the experience fantastic like I would get the local high school or community college to play a symphonic set in the first three rows instead of the canned music and I would have a stereo sound stage and loose the taped on mics on the faces. Who am I but an armchair watcher! For 20-30 bucks a ticket, and it is a community theater, you must go and check out a show! I hear that this Christmas they are going to have two plays A miracle on 34th street and It's a Wonderful Life. Sign me up!

1 Thank henanchina
Amarillo, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good venue for the arts”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

we seen a broadway play, the producers when we were there we will be back in the fall to enjoy more the theatre was nice in cool on a hot day

1 Thank jim_long7
Albuquerque, New Mexico
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Recent productions are very good.”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Seen several recent productions including "The Producers" and "La Cage Aux Folles." Surprisingly strong productions. Good direction, good sets, strong voices. Wonderful to see our small city has such talent. The theatre itself is old and cramped, but lovingly cared for.

1 Thank Tom W