Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque North I-25
Ranked #79 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Amarillo, Texas
“Sina G”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

A Wonderful, and Friendly staff they did everything possible to make sure we got our reservations taken care of. The Front Desk Managers were awesome the rooms were very nice and clean. Just wish there was a free breakfast other than that everything was great especially the pool room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Steven C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque North I-25, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Tamika_Brashears, Amarillo Texas:

I would like to thank you very much for your complimentary comments posted to the tripadvisor review site about the Holiday Inn & Suites - North Albuquerque. I was very glad to hear that you enjoyed our services, product and the indoor pool & waterslide. I'm sorry about the breakfast, but I hope that you took advantage of our "Kids Eat Free" program in our restaurant.

Steve Caalim, C.H.A.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed 2 nights. Got a fantastic deal on Priceline ($51/night booked that day). Great hotel!! Rooms are very clean with nice new flatscreen TVs. Bathrooms are pristine. Maids do an excellent job. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Nice pool with huge slide & hot tub. Cozy little bar. The prices are a little higher given it's a hotel bar but NOT outrageous. Didn't have a chance to try the food in the restaurant, but the dining room looked very nice. There's a mall with restaurants just across I-25 that one can walk to due to pedestrian crosswalks over the interstate. I would absolutely stay there again. No question.

• Stayed May 2014
Steven C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque North I-25, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear JJSteel1, Pittsburgh, Penn:

Thank you very much for your complimentary comments posted to the tripadvisor review site about the Holiday Inn & Suites - North Albuquerque. I was very glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and product. I will pass your positive comments about the pool, waterslide, bar, and staff to our associates. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. I look forward to service you again in the near furture.

Strongsville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed at this HI for two nights on business this past month. The room itself was as expected but the walk in shower was a bonus. I was able to have an early check in which was appreciated and the front desk staff was very friendly.

My only complaint would be that it is somewhat confusing when pulling into the drive and navigating the parking lot, but this was a minor detail to an otherwise pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Per past reviews of others, I would stay away from the elevator. I was about three rooms down and d...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Rob K, Strongsville:
Thank you very much for your complimentary comments posted to the tripadvisor review site about the Holiday Inn & Suites - North Albuquerque. I was very glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and product. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. I look forward to service you again in the near furture.

Coyote, New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Sorry HI, not your best accommodations.
My wife and I travel quite a bit and have stayed at many hotels and many chains. We have stayed at Holiday Inns on different occasions and found them very nice - Hayes, Kansas and Montrose, Colorado. Thinking that all HI's would be similar, we booked a one night on March 12. The check in was quick and easy but the desk person seemed distracted and other than the obligatory smile, was all business. Not a good first impression.
The room was OK. Nothing special and the toilet handle was loose and ready to fall off. Your welcome HI, I fixed it for you.
Our room was on the fourth floor, about six rooms from the elevator area. One would think that this would be nice and quiet and except for the elevator noise, it was. I don't know what it was that we could hear the sound of the motors and cables every time the elevator was in use. Don't know if the isolators on the motor are worn or non existent or bad engineering of the building allows sympathetic vibrations throughout the building or what, but it made for the worst night sleep we have had in a long time.
Access to the hotel is a bit of a challenge as well.
All in all, for the price we paid - which did not include breakfast - this hotel was not a deal. There are better deals close by and are quieter as well. Won't be coming back here.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Steven C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque North I-25, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
March 21, 2014

Dear lytwrkr – Hilo HI:

I appreciate your taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I want to personally apologize for the frustration that you experienced and for not meeting your expectations.

We want our guest to be met with a well-trained staff and product that puts guest needs and satisfaction before anything else. You can be confident that I have addressed your concerns with the hotel. Also, thank you for your quick repair on the toilet handle. I apologize again for your experience, which is not indicative of the services and product that the hotel can offer.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have stayed at this Holiday Inn several times on our travels and my main theme for writing again was to make sure that I mentioned it has remained steady on my travels. The service is good and the staff friendly. The motel is beginning to show some signs of normal wear and tear that I hope get addressed. The restaurant staff and bar staff were friendly on both the nights we were there.

Room Tip: Rooms with odd numbers don't face the I-25 freeway and are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
March 21, 2014

Dear TimWW_ELP – El Paso TX

I appreciate your taking the time to share your positive comments about the Holiday Inn & Suites Albuquerque.

I am very glad that we have met your expectations. I will be happy to pass your positive comments about our facility & service on to my staff. Also note, we are looking to upgrade in the near future.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. Please stay with us soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

We were in room 315, right next to the elevators and it was a sleepless night. We asked to change rooms and they moved us 2 doors down from a 2 bed to a 1 bed and it didn't work for our family of 4, so we asked to be switched again and they said that there were no other rooms available. Horrible sleepless night and the staff offered nothing to accommodate us. We ate at the restaurant and the lady serving us seemed to have an attitude. Not friendly at all. The food was good though. They do have a slide in the pool, however they only allow 2 free riders per room. Hotel room was not clean at all. We found caramel popcorn behind the entertainment center. The toilet was clogged when we arrived, nothing but a big glob of tp in the toilet that wouldn't flush. Had to have maintenance come and unclog. The bar and bartender were nice and friendly.

Room Tip: Avoid room 315 if you want to sleep
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Steven C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque North I-25, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear ikeroni:

I appreciate your taking the time to share your recent disappointment with our hotel. I want to personally apologize for the frustration that you experienced and for not meeting your expectations.

We want our guest to be met with a well-trained staff and product that puts guest needs and satisfaction before anything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that I will be addressing your concern with your guestroom issues and the service in our restaurant with my staff & managers. I sincerely apologize again for your experience, which is not indicative of the services and product that the hotel can offer.

Steve Caalim, C.H.A.

Travellers are raving about these Albuquerque hotels

Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I had read some bad reviews about this location so I must say I was worried to stay here. I am so glad it turned out better than I expected. This place has it going on, from the front desk to the, bar lounge, room service and restaurant! We arrived and check in was a breeze, the front desk was friendly and informative. The beds are VERY comfortable! If I had to complain it would be that it is busy and a bit noisy! It would not keep me from going back. The pool was very crowded in the evening so that was disappointing to my kiddo. We went swimming in the morning and it was fun and very few swimmers were there. My kiddo was so impressed with the 2 story slide. This hotel is in a great location close to many area restaurants.

Room Tip: We changed to a king room at the last minute and there was no bath tub, It was a shower stall only.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank Travelinghockey... D
Steven C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque North I-25, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
March 4, 2014

Dear TravelingHockey…D – Amarillo TX:

We want our guest to be met with a well-trained staff and product that puts guest needs and satisfaction before anything else. I am glad that we have met your expectations. I will be happy to pass your positive comments about our facility & service on to my staff.