“Breakfast, lunch or dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #95 of 1,777 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Breakfast, lunch or dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

My husband and I are happy having any of those meals plus it's another place we take our grandchildren to. We enjoy the bread basket at dinner and I like their turkey dinner. Service is always good.

Visited November 2013

Placitas, New Mexico
“Great Place for Breakfast anytime”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

We love Mimi's Cafe when my Nurse friends and I meet every month for a breakfast/lunch meeting. It has the best ever muffins that are offered as a side to every meal. What is so nice is when we go eat at 11:00 AM we can choose to either eat breakfast or lunch, They also serve a tasty mimosa! The food all has a "home cooked" taste to it. They have accommodations for large groups such as us, or families with small children.

• Visited August 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
“Delicious Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Me and my husband ate at Mimi's Café three times twice for breakfast and one for lunch the menu is amazing the best French toast and pancakes. Because of it being fall the best pumpkin muffins I have ever tasted and the 1129 Nouveau sandwich the best vegetarian sandwich I have ever eaten in a restaurant. The server we had twice her name is Yvette she is awesome best ever if you decide to eat there ask for her.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“We used to love this place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

So they changed their menu from the one we loved to a bunch of overpriced crap on monday. This place used to be a great value fir good comfort food but now only a couple of favorites survived. I ordered the calamari I got 8 frozen rings for 10 bucks. Service was slow. Ive been coming here for years I wont anymore

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bigfatguyeater
Albuquerque, NM
“One of the Worst Dining Experiences”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Where do I start? We went for breakfast. The restaurant was nearly empty. I immediately ordered coffee which arrived cold. I had gone so I could have their quiche. They didn't have any because "they hadn't been made". If the restaurant had opened for breakfast shouldn't a chef had been called to make the quiche? I ordered eggs and bacon. The eggs had no taste as if they had been powdered. My wife order a wrap with spinach. There was very little spinach in it. When the manager asked how everything was, we informed her and she removed the cost of my wife's meal.
If this was my first experience at Mimi's (it wasn't) it would have been the last.

• Visited October 2013