“Awesome stay, great lcoation”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road
Ranked #9 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Awesome stay, great lcoation”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

everything you'd want from a hotel stay. Clean new rooms , friendly staff, great location to everything. highly recommend. 15 minutes or less drive to many things we did including casinos, old town Albuquerque, route 66 museums airport and many more. breakfast good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is the nicest, most comfortable Hampton Inn and suites I've visited yet. I had the king studio suite. The location is secure as it is in a cluster of hotels near I-40, with this one toward the back. The bedding was very comfortable, and the check in process was quick. There' a nice granite sink/refrigerator/microwave area as you enter. The bathroom is spacious and clean. They had very reasonable government rates well within per diem rates.

Room Tip: ask for the king studio suite if you can.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Vail, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We have stayed in many Hampton Hotels across the western United States this is one of the better ones. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and smelled good. We found this Hampton to be lower in price than most for the same rooms we have paid over twice as much in other locals. Some don't have refrigerators and microwaves and won't even try to get you one if you need one for medical supplies. The staff in other locations are not as friendly and helpful as the staff in this Hampton. I cannot praise them enough.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Overall the stay was awful!! The hotel does not like AAA discount. Only stayed one night while driving throufh town and my bill was still incorrect when I checked out. I accidentally left my small jewelry case behind in the room, once I realized it later on that night I called the hotel several times and no one seemed to know anything about a possible lost and found. So I again called the hotel the folliwing day and the staff stated that they had it. I requested that they hold it there on location until I drive back thru again later in the week. As I arrived I was told again that they did not have anything listed under my name. Finally they pull it from the back and as I am going through my jewelry box, all of my pearls were missing, but my costume jewelry remained. I was so furious and the staff was not professional and insisted that I file a report through my personal insurance for loss!!!! Yeah right, so I'm currently filing a police report for the hotel to cover my losses because they have thieving employees. Never will I stay there again!

• Stayed September 2013
Maricopa, Arizona
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Hotel fulfills our needs. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The location is a little hard to find and leaving in the morning to get back on the interstate is a little tricky. I would stay there again.

Westlake Village, California, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We have stayed at Hampton Inns across the USA and have always had an Excellent experience with that hotel chain. A rating of excellence that high should not require more than 200 characters to be stated as such.

Norwood PA
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I came here with my young daughter to visit family. I chose this hotel for its indoor pool and we were NOT disappointed. The front desk was helpful and courteous and recommended a great place for dinner that was right around the corner. The pool was large and clean. We actually had the pool to ourselves the entire evening and this made the stay worth it. Breakfast was good and they even had a pleasant lady offering to take your plates after finishing. We had nothing but a pleasant experience here and would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family