“Hampton Inn Albuquerque Iliff Rd.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road
Ranked #11 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Great value - accommodations, amenities and services greatly exceed what's expected for the price. Excellent staff - simply couldn't do enough for us, from housekeeping staff to concierge staff to front-desk staff. Really nice location - great starting point for exploring Albuquerque and surrounding areas. Nice amenities - daily breakfast was nicely done with great selection and staff; business center was very convenient; indoor pool was a very nice touch. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a home-base for Albuquerque-area travel, whether for business or leisure. We went for the Balloon Fiesta, and there was a park-and-ride within 5 minutes, which seemed to be the least busy of all of them, so it was doubly convenient. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 October 2013

After checking out and heading to my next destination, I discovered that I had left my travel jewelry box behind in the room. Called the hotel that evening and was told to call back in the morning. I was alerted to the fact that housekeeping had turned it in and that I could pick it up on my way back through. One week later, stopped back in to retrieve and three pieces of jewelry that had value were gone. All management could say was that I signed upon check in that the hotel was not responsible for items left unattended. Wow! The hotel could have called me when housekeeping turned it in but no attempt was ever made to ensure a guest is taken care of. Poor customer service! No report was written up nor followed up with. I filed a police report!! There is a thief working for this hotel and management does NOT care.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2013

everything you'd want from a hotel stay. Clean new rooms , friendly staff, great location to everything. highly recommend. 15 minutes or less drive to many things we did including casinos, old town Albuquerque, route 66 museums airport and many more. breakfast good.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is the nicest, most comfortable Hampton Inn and suites I've visited yet. I had the king studio suite. The location is secure as it is in a cluster of hotels near I-40, with this one toward the back. The bedding was very comfortable, and the check in process was quick. There' a nice granite sink/refrigerator/microwave area as you enter. The bathroom is spacious and clean. They had very reasonable government rates well within per diem rates.

Room Tip: ask for the king studio suite if you can.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We have stayed in many Hampton Hotels across the western United States this is one of the better ones. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and smelled good. We found this Hampton to be lower in price than most for the same rooms we have paid over twice as much in other locals. Some don't have refrigerators and microwaves and won't even try to get you one if you need one for medical supplies. The staff in other locations are not as friendly and helpful as the staff in this Hampton. I cannot praise them enough.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Overall the stay was awful!! The hotel does not like AAA discount. Only stayed one night while driving throufh town and my bill was still incorrect when I checked out. I accidentally left my small jewelry case behind in the room, once I realized it later on that night I called the hotel several times and no one seemed to know anything about a possible lost and found. So I again called the hotel the folliwing day and the staff stated that they had it. I requested that they hold it there on location until I drive back thru again later in the week. As I arrived I was told again that they did not have anything listed under my name. Finally they pull it from the back and as I am going through my jewelry box, all of my pearls were missing, but my costume jewelry remained. I was so furious and the staff was not professional and insisted that I file a report through my personal insurance for loss!!!! Yeah right, so I'm currently filing a police report for the hotel to cover my losses because they have thieving employees. Never will I stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank tabtab13
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Hotel fulfills our needs. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The location is a little hard to find and leaving in the morning to get back on the interstate is a little tricky. I would stay there again.