Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road
Econo Lodge West(Albuquerque)
Rodeway Inn(Albuquerque)
Motel 21(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
All reviewswest sideroom was cleaneasy accessbreakfast staffroad tripnice hotelthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayother hotelsking suiteold townwould stay againfront desk staffenjoyed my staywafflesindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2014

this hotel was very conveniently located. Seems to be fairly new and modern styling. the lobby was very nice and comfortably arranged and the room was excellent. The bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows and comforter if necessary. There was plenty of room in the bathroom and the bedroom Everything was fresh and clean. I would stay here again. The continental breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brice H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Nikora, thank you for the wonderful review. I am very pleased that our hotel fit with all of your needs. I hope your travels brings you back to us often.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I always make a point of staying at this Hampton Inn. The room in very comfortable,quiet and restaurants are close by, as well as gas stations and other amenities. The staff members are courteous and helpful. Why look further?

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brice H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

James,

Very glad you had a great stay at our Hampton. Thank you for the kind review. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

nice hotel, easy to get to from I-40. Good breakfast and very nice staff. As a Gold member we received an upgrade without asking for it. I would recommend this hotel for a business stay or liesure stay. Close to resturants and gas stations. Very easy to get Old Town as a tourist.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

George,

Thank you for the great review. Glad you enjoyed our hotel and were able to get some rest in one of our suites. Being a gold member has its bonuses. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Needing to catch a few hours sleep on a trek across the 40, I spotted the Hampton from the interstate. It was late, and the parking lot looked full - fortunately they had a couple of rooms yet vacant. Staff, lobby and room were excellent, as I've come to expect from this chain. (The rooms were not overly large, but nicely done. Being so close to the interstate, there was a bit of traffic noise, but to me that is a fair trade-off. The next morning, I was a bit disappointed/frustrated that there was but one slice of fresh fruit left on the platter at the breakfast buffet, and the attendant said that they had run out...then I realized it was not so much a matter of poor planning, but most likely the presence of the 30+ members of the University of Colorado Triathlon Team with whom I was sharing the dining room...a bunch of above-average-healthy-eaters to be sure! The Hampton Inns are becoming a personal favorite.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Judy,

Thank you for the great review. I am very sorry about the fruit but I assure you this is not the norm. Thank you so much for understanding. I hope your travels bring you this way again soon and I will save a plate of fruit just for you =)

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This Hampton Inn is very convenient to I-40 for those staying overnight or for several days. It is one of four or five on Iliff Street just off Coors & I-40. Safe neighborhood but crowded streets. Good off street parking lot. Comfortable beds and room size. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Breakfast is served in a unique room with a great table surrounded by smaller tables. A very good assortment of breakfast foods.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Coors rd. We really enjoyed reading such a wonderful comment. We hope your travels bring you back to us in the near future.