“Hampton Maintains Quality”

Ranked #10 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Sun City, AZ, United States
“Hampton Maintains Quality”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

While not close to mainstream restaurants and tricky to find this hotel has been able to maintain the level of service and quality I am used to from Hampton and Hilton. It is tucked away off the listed street location. The hotel staff were excellent and provided a suggestion for a great restaurant close by.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Kenneth K
Brice H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Kenneth, thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad our staff were able to find you a great place to eat at. We hope you make it back to Albuquerque again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Southern California
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Hampton Inns are hidden jewels in most cities. They are usually very clean, comfortable and well located. Plus they are usually a great value for the product. This Hampton Inn was very clean, the room was great and it had a great location. It is close to old town and freeway close to everything you might want to visit.

The room was very clean, well appointed and quiet. The hotel was booked but we still got a great room and as always the bed was so comfortable. The staff was great and helpful.

My only gripe is NO Half and Half. Just a commercial liquid lightener.. This lighteners are obviously not natural and do not taste like cream. I asked the breakfast room attendant and he was kind of "What we got is what we got." Probably caught him on a bad day. Otherwise it was great place to stay.

1 Thank EdR2
Thank you for a great review at our property. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I was sorry to hear about the half and half but I will be looking into it right away. Hope to see you again very soon.
El Paso, Texas, United States
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've been to AQ on many occasions, needed a hotel room to fit six (five hyper teenage girls). Called the hotel to see if they could accommodate my group and Larry Tafoya helped me to book a double Queen Suite with a Sofa sleeper. It was the perfect room for our group. The hotel is beautifully decorated, nice workout room and relaxing pool (it was my haven away from the loud teens). Thank you Larry for being so friendly, attentive, and helping make my stay in AQ a delight. I will definitely stay at this Hampton next time I'm in AQ.

1 Thank Pat E
Brice H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Pat, thank you so much for the great review on our hotel. I am so glad that Larry was able to get you and your girls in. I will definitely share this with him. We hope to see you and your family again very soon.
Tucson, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The rooms are excellent. Very big and clean. There was only one person on staff late in the evenings so if you needed something, you had to wait awhile. Bed was a little slanted towards the head, so I felt like I was sleeping on a bit of an angle down. Would have like bacon or sausage for the breakfast. Overall, this property is very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review. I would love to know what room you were in so I could take care of the bed situation right away. I will also talk with my night auditor and see what might of taken so long. My appologys. I am glad everything else was great though. Hope to see you again soon.
Urbana, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We expected, and relied upon, the usual Hampton Inn - which this was. Good reception, good location close to lots of restaurants, etc. Also traditional breakfast and well maintained and clean rooms. Good stop on a long trip.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank David G
Brice H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
David, I am very glad we were able to meet your expectations for a Hilton property. We strive every day to make every guests experience a great one. I hope you can come visit us again very soon.
MI
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Albuquerque was surprisingly bustling and full of serious car traffic, but this Hamptons was a nice oasis. In all respect seemed like a well run hotel. I stay at a lot of Hamptons, and I would state that this was one of the better experiences. Value was good, with easy access to i-40.

2 Thank BizexecMi
Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. I am so glad you could give you the comfortable stay that you expect from the Hilton brand. We hope your travels bring you back this way again very soon.
Canyon, Texas
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Have stayed here twice. Clean, easy access to interstates, Old Towne, museums, etc. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. We preferred the last room which is opposite side as I-40. Nice pool. Good place for a family to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank rimwanderer
Juliana, thank you for such a great review. We are very glad you decided to stay with us for your travels. I hope you can make the trip again very soon.