Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport
US$178
US$160
US$130
US$122
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$63
EconoLodge
US$125
US$109
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$70
US$107
US$101
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$215
US$204
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbasketball courtalbuquerque airportliving roomfull kitchenrental carrooms are spaciousbusiness centernice propertyshuttle serviceup to datei highly recommend this hotelnext morningfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastking bedconvenient locationfitness center
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed at the Homewood Suites in ABQ Airport for a week. It was a great stay, the staff was great and prompt. The basketball court was a lot of fun. The meals were great and the rooms were clean. I will be back and will recommend all my friends and family. This was the best Homewood suites I've ever stayed in and I have traveled across the country. General Manager and front end staff were professional and had excellent, helpful advice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed on recommendation of a friend. Was very impressed and would very definitely stay again. The room was beautiful and I was able to leave my vehicle there and take a shuttle to the airport. This was a great bonus! Homewood Suites is where I will be staying for next visit to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This is my second stay at this location. First had an issue, GM fixed it. This stay went amazing. Room was great, staff was great. It was by far the best Homewood property I have stayed in. Very convenient to the airport if that is a need of yours.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I stayed in a 2-bedroom suite with our teenage daughters. It was a perfect arrangement...less expensive than getting 2 separate rooms as we usually have to do. Arrived at 11 pm; had to drive 5 minutes to an Applebee's, but it was an easy ride. Hotel very close to airport. Complimentary breakfast very good. Very positive overall experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I like Homewood Suites because the rooms are great, they have a good breakfast and they have a "Manager's Reception" which is really dinner. While the rooms are great, I was too near two different doors that were opened and closed all the time (one to the pool and the other to the back). The breakfast and dinners were okay but I've had better at other Homewood Suites as well as a better room, which is why I only gave it a "very good" instead of an "Excellent." I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the laundries (both guest and hotel) and the exit doors.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business