Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$187
US$163
Official Website
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$136
US$128
US$93
US$88
Quality Inn & Suites(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$106
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
US$62
US$59
US$86
US$82
All reviewsbasketball courtalbuquerque airportliving roomfull kitchenrental carrooms are spaciousbusiness centernice propertyshuttle serviceup to datei highly recommend this hotelnext morningfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastking bedconvenient locationfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The rooms are very large and super clean. Centrally located to the places we were visiting. Free BIG breakfast and dinner during the week. Very friendly staff. Although it's right by the airport we never heard any planes flyover.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank You sooo much for the kind words!! Our staff will be delighted to hear you had a Good stay here with us. Thanks again so much and we look forward to seeing you next time you're in town.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The front desk clerk made no attempt to be welcoming or friendly when I checked in. The hotel did not have any bottled in stock, so I had to get back in my car and drive a mile away to the nearest gas station. If I had taken the shuttle from the airport, I would have been SOL and had to drink soft drinks. The dining room chairs were badly stained. The eggs and sausages at breakfast were in edible. Given the numerous hotels near the airport, there is no reason to stay at this one.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CloudcroftGirl2
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

I am sorry that this is the kind of experience you had here with us. I will speak with the front desk manager and have him meet with his staff to find out why you didn't feel welcomed warmly at check in. I will also check our bottled water stock and see why the fridge in the Suite Shop wasn't completely stocked full like it usually is. We cook breakfast fresh every day and the quality is very good when we check it every morning, but I will meet with our Kitchen manager as well and share these concerns with them as well. We can only get better with guest feedback so I thank you for being honest.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This Homewood Suites was in complete disrepair. 2 of the dressers were broken. 2 of the lamps were broken. The couch was torn and dirty. The carpet was dirty. The outside roof had trim that was broken in parts and missing in other parts. I usually like Homewood Suites, but would NOT recommend this location!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

I apologize that you had this negative experience with our property. We are constantly finding and repairing worn and torn parts of our hotel. We really depend on guests to let us know when issues like this exist so we can fix them and we apreciate when issues are brought to our attention since we are such a busy property and our rooms are full on a consistent basis. I'm very sorry you had such a worn down room, but we will continue to find and repair these issues as they are brought to our attention.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We got a 2 br, it was nice to have the space, and a 2nd bedroom. Unfortunately, the couch was dirty and torn, the laminate flooring in the entry was pulling up, and the bathroom floor tile so cracked it appeared that mold was growing on part of the floor. The a/c units in the bedrooms were also VERY loud. The evening reception and morning breakfast were not as generous as I have seen at other homewoods, but okay for what they were.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

I apologize for the so so experience you had here with us. I will speak with the Department Head of the Housekeeping and Maintanence depts and find out how we can get better preventative maintanence checks on rooms so we can catch these issues before a guest does. I'm sorry again for your experience here with us and I hope you will give us the chance to make it up to you in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This Homewood suites is easy to get to, close to the airport, but is noisy because of the closeness to the interstate. I only heard one airplane though and that was in the parking lot. Pool is outdoor, and when it's windy, you'll need to clean the pool before you use it. I suppose we could have asked at the desk, but we never bothered. The desk staff don't actually tell you your hotel room number, they show it to you for security I suppose, unfortunately they don't listen either, we asked twice for 3 keys and got only 2. Oh well. Breakfast was good, omlettes, hash browns and sausage. And these strange little blueberries....that looked and tasted just like Saskatoon berries, sorry I'm from Saskatchewan and that what we call them. Laundry is on every floor which is great.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hello,
I apologize for the pool being dirty when it was windy, we clean the pool 3 times a day, but with the dust here and wind combined, it is challenging to keep it clean, but we will continue to make sure we keep on it several times a day during our windy season.
I also apologize for the front desk not giving you the amount of keys you asked for, I will speak with our Front Desk manager and make sure he uses this as a training tool for them to listen to all of the guests needs intently and do their best to be attentive and accomodating.
I'm so glad you liked Breakfast, we will continue to make that a daily bright point in our guests day.
I hope you come back to see us in the future and let us show you our improvement in the areas of opportunity that you mentioned.