“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pars Cuisine

Pars Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Pars Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #185 of 1,766 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Jarales
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

What a beautiful restaurant. Warm and inviting. The staff was so helpful. All we had was a traditional Greek salad and it was spectacular! Will definitely return for the belly dancing and traditional Persian food. Also great with a large group.

Mohammad T, Owner at Pars Cuisine, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
please to hear from you. your support and business is greatly appreciated. see you soon.

Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

The food was so good!!!! I loved the look of the place too. It is a little hidden gem. We can't wait to go back. they even have belly dancers some nights. Best food ive had in a while. Thank you!

Visited March 2014
Mohammad T, Owner at Pars Cuisine, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
we are please that you enjoy our cuisine. we are here when ever you feel the cuisine. thank you for your perfect rating. see you soon.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Beyond my expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I had one of the best meals that I have ever had last week. My significant other and I were at Pars for a romantic dinner, and we were NOT disappointed. The Belly Dancer only performs certain days and certain times, but we were lucky enough to be there for one of her performances. She's good, although my girlfriend told me not to look her in the eye....various reasons. ANYWAYS...on to the food:

We tried the Sampler Platter for the appetizer. It had the tzadziki sauce lookalike (persian influenced of course), falafel, dolmas (grape leaves), olives, I opted for the grilled eggplant puree (to die for), hummus, pita bread, and I am sure I am forgetting something. Oh. My. God. As a previous person has said, the Falafel was the best I have ever had--I'd go back and just get the Falafel entree and be happy. However, I had the filet mignon skewers--I love the fact that they serve the dish with a grilled tomato--an ENTIRE grilled tomato. I love the flavor of it. The Filet was perfectly seasoned and cooked, even managing to keep the softness and pinkness in a very thin slice. My date had the Lamb Shank--if I must admit, I did take the bone and devour what parts she didn't...I couldn't help myself. The rice with just a hint of Saffron was misleading...Saffron IS the most expensive spice in the world, so I understand but when they say saffron rice, it is basically yellow flaked jasmine or basmati rice...it is very tasty, but do not confuse it with actual Saffron rice.
For dessert, I had one of the best baklavas I have ever had. My Better half had the normal Greek style Baklava that we all know and love. I had the Persian style, which came with some weird little mints or some sweet candies. This Baklava was way chewier, and included rosewater I think--in any case it was a perfect compliment to the Turkish coffee. If it seems like I'm rambling, it is because I am. I don't want this review or meal to ever end. I would go again and again and in fact, I WILL.

I cannot comment on prices because where I come from food is way overinflated anyways. If you live in Albuquerque, it is a little expensive. If you live where I live, it is a steal of a deal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kelly A
Mohammad T, Owner at Pars Cuisine, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
thank you for your perfect rating and the business. see you soon.
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great food, great belly dancer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Wanting something different we visited Pars on a Saturday evening and were very impressed by the decor and ambiance of the restaurant. It is very quiet and beautiful inside!

We ordered a plate of appetizers which included the stuffed grape leaves (excellent, my guess is they are made there) and the absolute best falafel I have ever had!

I had the Joojeh kebab which is a whole Cornish game hen, roasted then cut into pieces. Served with rice it was tender, not overly spiced and a huge portion for the price.

The belly dancer performs for about 15 minutes, on the hour it seems. Very nice!

Thoroughly enjoyed this place. I visit here frequently as my sister lives here. Both of us agree this will not be our only visit!

Visited December 2013
Mohammad T, Owner at Pars Cuisine, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“A Unique Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

If you want an authentic Middle Eastern (Persian) dining experience then Par's is for you. Bear in mind that my wife's ancestors are from Persia and she fixes all the food that is available at Par's. We have taken visitors that live in Turkey and they raved about the food. The rice is to die for! You just can't get rice fixed that way anywhere else in Albuquerque! I understand they have live entertainment on the Weekends. We have never gone in the evenings. Only at lunch. Their Baklava is good but they need to offer my Wife's Baklava on the menu. People would beat the door down to get at it! :)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jerry B
Mohammad T, Owner at Pars Cuisine, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
that exactly pars is unique in food and atmospher. so we appreciated your comment and interests and honesty.