“Amazing Asian food, really good.”
Review of Chopstix

Chopstix
Ranked #416 of 1,781 Restaurants in Albuquerque
S��͏D"
“Amazing Asian food, really good.”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

OK, It's not a Bistro, but if you want authentic Chinese at a price that won't break the bank. This is the place. Everything was good, and there were 5 of us; so we sampled many items. I will definitely go back.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank CactusLover

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“The place for authentic Chinese food in Albuquerque”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We went to Chopstix for the final night of our Chinese language course. Our teacher said this is the only Chinese restaurant in town that has authentic Chinese dishes. We ordered a selection of dishes, avoiding the usual Chinese-American restaurant selections from the printed menu. The food was good and the waitress was patient and helpful with our efforts to speak Chinese. Try the seasame pancakes and the vermicelli with ground pork (ma yi shang shu--ants climbing a tree).

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank grizz9
Albuquerque, MS
“DO NOT HEAT HERE!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My entire family threw up after we ate here - TWICE. I know we shouldn't have tried again, but I just thought it was the stomach flu the first time, and the Dan Dan soup was actually delicious. Two times in a row is enough for me to say that there must be some serious food safety violations here. The service was not just slow, but downright rude. I asked the waitress for some more chili oil, and she said I could only have one small serving. I like very spicy food! And the spicy options on the menu are nowhere near spicy. When I began to ask her why there was a ration on chili oil, she refused to even look me in the face! This is not how you ask for repeat customers.....But, it was the puking that made the final decision for me. DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Alexa W
“Delicious food (and no gooey sauce)”
Reviewed 24 April 2011

Our family came for dinner for the first time on a Saturday night. The owner, who is one of the cooks, was out of town; a sign apologized that for this reason some special dishes were not available. One of those was Dan Dan Noodles. Two of the special dishes which we tried and found to be great were Chinese Broccoli and Eggplant with Garlic Sauce. We also loved JC Style Mustard Greens with Pork (and other ingredients, including jalapeño chile)—this was one of Jackie Chan's favorites when he was filming a movie in town. In particular, the vegetables here seemed very fresh and cooked just the right amount. Sauces were all very tasty and also light—none of the five dishes we ordered came with the sweet, gooey sauces that are common in Chinese restaurants in the U.S. The atmosphere was very pleasant, and the seating in our booth was very comfortable (providing more support than usual).

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank Jim_de_Burque
Albuquerque, NM
“The ONLY decent Chinese in Albuquerque”
Reviewed 22 June 2009

If you order off the printed menu Chopstix has the best "Chinese-American Restaurant" food in New Mexico. If you order off the wall posters it has the only decent real Chinese food in the state. I am a sucker for the Mustard with dried bean curd.

There are a few things on the wall that few Gringos would want to eat but be brave.

1 Thank Albuquerque_NMGeezer