“Good chinese food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
New York
“Good chinese food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

The food here is average. We ordered a lot of dishes as we had a party of 12. The entree that stood out are house tofu, jackie chan and sauteed string beans. The rest of the food are okay but i would still come back as this is one of the palatable Chinese restaurants in ABQ.

• Visited July 2013

Spokane, WA
“Great Authentic Chinese Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

What a surprise to find this little 'out of the way' restaurant! In Smith Plaza off of Lomas, close to Expo grounds.. A little 'Mom & Pop' type... Mom is the waitress, Pop is the cook. Best won ton soup,... with see weed and cilantro. The chicken and mushroom luncheon was amazing. Price is right and delightful service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank PatandDiSpokane
S��͏D"
“Amazing Asian food, really good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

OK, It's not a Bistro, but if you want authentic Chinese at a price that won't break the bank. This is the place. Everything was good, and there were 5 of us; so we sampled many items. I will definitely go back.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank CactusLover
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“The place for authentic Chinese food in Albuquerque”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

We went to Chopstix for the final night of our Chinese language course. Our teacher said this is the only Chinese restaurant in town that has authentic Chinese dishes. We ordered a selection of dishes, avoiding the usual Chinese-American restaurant selections from the printed menu. The food was good and the waitress was patient and helpful with our efforts to speak Chinese. Try the seasame pancakes and the vermicelli with ground pork (ma yi shang shu--ants climbing a tree).

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank grizz9
Albuquerque, MS
“DO NOT HEAT HERE!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

My entire family threw up after we ate here - TWICE. I know we shouldn't have tried again, but I just thought it was the stomach flu the first time, and the Dan Dan soup was actually delicious. Two times in a row is enough for me to say that there must be some serious food safety violations here. The service was not just slow, but downright rude. I asked the waitress for some more chili oil, and she said I could only have one small serving. I like very spicy food! And the spicy options on the menu are nowhere near spicy. When I began to ask her why there was a ration on chili oil, she refused to even look me in the face! This is not how you ask for repeat customers.....But, it was the puking that made the final decision for me. DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!

• Visited November 2012