“Good!”

Ranked #5 of 28 Bakeries in Albuquerque
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: At Savory Fare, our food is home style with attention to freshness, nutrition, taste and quality. We offer breakfast and lunch in our cafe Monday thru Saturday. Our specials change daily with an emphasis on seasonal ingredients. Each evening, we offer a freshly prepared take home dinner as well as a selection of soups and deli salads for take out. Our dessert case always has a large selection of cakes, pies, and individual desserts. You may also custom order desserts and speciality cakes. Savory Fare is a premier Albuquerque caterer. Look to our catering department help make your wedding, party or business event a smashing success. You can pick up catered items from our location, or choose from our on-site services ranging from delivery and setup to full service. Savory Fare is a local, family owned and operated business. We appreciate your business, and we're proud to call Albuquerque home.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Good!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

They always have great lunch specials and dinner to go can be frozen or hot. Great Deli case with quiches and salads. And, of course fabulous baked goods but al ittle on thepricey side $18 for a berry pie but I guess when you consider it is all fresh ingredients and you didn't have to make it - worth it!

Visited May 2014

Albuqueruque
“Savory Fare”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

A friend and I met here for lunch. I hadn't been here for a very long time so was anxious to try it out again and it did not disappoint. I had 1/2 Alexander and a cup of the green chili chicken soup. Oh my, were my taste buds lit up. The sandwich is a hot sandwich with turkey and ham and swiss cheese and was delightful. The green chili chicken is to die for. I always have loved their desserts so I talked my friend into sharing a piece of lemon pound cake. It was really good with a lemon glaze on top it was perfect. They had so many good desserts, chocolate cake, carrot cake, strawberry rhubarb pie, cherry pie, apple pie and oh so many more delicious desserts, it was hard to pick. They also have a cooler up front with items ready to take home, I should have brought home some soup for my husband, but it was all gone. At any rate it is always excellent food and the staff is always nice and helpful. Be sure and try the tropical ice tea, it has a really good flavor and you can add mint for an extra kick. Go early it is a small place and fills up quickly.

• Visited March 2014
Cedar Crest, New Mexico
“Consistently great food”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've eaten at Savory Fare about 6 times. I've always had a sandwich and the quality of the food has been consistently good. The sandwiches have a lot of meat, fresh bread, and good veggies. The pickled (?) okra that's included is a tasty little addition to the lunch. Their fruit salad side dishes are delicious and always fresh. I try to re-create some of their fruit salads at home and can't do it. Soups are excellent, too. Friendly staff, great food.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Anna-cedars
“poor service and cold coffee”
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

Hoping to find a nice, relaxing cafe with good coffee. I was seriously disapointed. When arriving, a worker from the back came up and as I took a minute to look at the pastries he became restless and started to walk away. The coffee was bitter and cold. The canoli was pasty and old tasting. I would not recommend this place. Thanks for reading . The Bike Chaplain ps. the wifi was slow to no go too.

• Visited April 2013
“Delicious food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

The food here is absolutely wonderful; I went there today with friends and everything that was ordered (soup/sandwich combos, crepes, etc.) looked fantastic. I ordered the tuna dill salad sandwich, and took a pint of the green chile chicken soup home to have for dinner. Everytime I have eaten there I have never been disappointed with a single thing! I would also recommend "Kate's coffee" which can be ordered hot or cold and has wonderfully fragrant and tasty additions such as cinnamon, etc. You will not want to go back to plain old regular coffee ever again! (Kind of like a dessert in a glass). Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013