Pan American Inn & Suites
US$187
US$163
Official Website
Great 4.5/5
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$81
Good 3.5/5
US$87
US$82
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn & Suites(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$106
Very Good 4/5
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsquality innhash brownsballoon fiestaupgraded to a suitewafflescerealclerkmicrowavefreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Right on I-25 at the north end of Albuquerque this is a nice, quiet, clean hotel. There is a hot breakfast served in the morning. If you don't want to go out for dinner you can order in through, oddly enough, "Order Inn". Good menu choices at reasonable prices. I would stay here again and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2011
clarionabqdirector, General Manager at Pan American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Thank you for your positive review of the Clarion Hotel Albuquerque. We appreciate your feedback and at the same time we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

I truly can't find anything bad to say about this hotel. For the price, the room was clean, quiet and very comfortable, the hot breakfast was excellent, the staff was friendly and accommodating. In the morning there was a Wall Street Journal at my door. I only stayed one night and it's not a 5 star hotel, but it certainly deserves an excellent in my opinion.

The bed was a bit firm for my taste, but there were 5 pillows of varying firmness on my king sized bed. Nice touch. The place is a bit of a maze (hallways amble here & there). It is very close to the freeway (though my GPS took me to the following exit and I had to backtrack-the freeway frontage road it is on is only one way). Overall an excellent stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review the Clarion Hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. Please remember to visit us again the next time you're in Albuquerque-- We'll have a comfy bed waiting for you and a delicious hot breakfast ready in the morning too!

Reviewed 28 September 2011

I was greeted by a very friendly front desk, who gave me GREAT recommendations for restaurants. My room was very clean and quiet. Breakfast had many choices (healthy ones too!) When checking out, the staff was kind, seemed very genuine. The price is right, and you get a lot of BANG for you buck. I wouldn't think twice about coming back again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of the Clarion Hotel Albuquerque. We really appreciate the nice things you had to say about our staff and our property. We are really proud of the value that we offer to all of our guests: Clean Rooms with Comfortable Beds, a Great Hot Breakfast and friendly service all at a great value. Please do visit us again!

Reviewed 25 September 2011

I was eaten. By bed bugs and the man in the front desk insinuated. I brought. Them with me from my last stay I didn't have any issues at my last stay which was a country inn and suites. But it felt as I was called a liar by this man.

well further More, the Outdoor pool was dirty with debris and cigarette Buttes the breakfast was about all that looked good we didn't eat because of the bed bug problem. We were worried about other bugs ...we stood there becuase we stayed there before, When it was a COUNTRY INN
and we had a pleasant Stay at that time ... but this time it was scary and expensive. Since my wife tossed about everything out because a fear of infestation. DONT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011

We apologize for the experience that you had while at our property, however, we believe the bed bug claim to be unfounded. We have a very strong and vigilant Pest Management Program and take all Bed Bug claims very seriously. We conduct regular inspections of all of our rooms and our Pest Control company inspects and treats any room where such a claim is made. Bed Bugs are an epidemic in the hotel industry and are essentially hitchhikers that latch on to travelers. We apologize if you took offense to the idea that anyone at our property made you feel responsible, but it is common for travelers to bring them in. When no traces of the bugs or eggs can be found it is difficult to determine the origination or the cause. Rest assured, we treat regardless because that is how serious we take the issue.

Reviewed 21 September 2011

My wife and stayed here on a recent vacation trip to the SW. We found it be very convenient for our purposes. It was right off I-25 and only about 10 minutes from the airport and about 10 minutes from Old Town and the museums. The breakfast was above average, and when you are traveling on a retirement budget a real money saver. The only drawback was we were in a separate building and it was inconvenient to get to the elevator.

Buckeye Traveler

Room Tip: If stairs are a problem ask about the room location relative to the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple