“Stayed here when it was Clarion last year....”

Pan American Inn & Suites
Ranked #86 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed here in July 2013 when it was still the Clarion. It was very affordable. $76 a night for four people in the 1 bedroom suite. The room was very clean and quiet. Breakfast was fine - pretty standard for this level of chain. We stayed two night and did use the pool once. We had no problems.

The only issue we had was our son had left a brand new toy in the room and we didn't realize until we left and were about an hour down the road. I immediately called when we realized it and they said they'd have the cleaning crew check for it and get back to me. No one ever called me back. I had to call later only to be put off again and then later again that night and again the next day. I was finally told that they found nothing. And at that point the room had already been rented again. I have a hard time believing they didn't find anything since I called not long after we left and before it would have been checked out again. I just feel like they kept dismissing me when I called so this was a service problem - not really a problem with the hotel itself.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank brandy621

Reviewed 21 May 2014

i enjoyed the well appointed room, the office staff were upbeat and professional. a little extra at breakfast made it tasty.We appreciated its location off I-25. I erque to stay herewould tell anyone traveling to Albuquerque to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank rotankuc71
Qualityinn_ABQ, General Manager at Pan American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Room was great, and so was breakfast. Only issue was the construction made it difficult to find the entrance which was on a one-way street with a not-so-close entrance point. Passed by it once. Happy with our stay!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Devon J

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! I do apologize in regards to the construction taking on the access road in front of our property. The project is due to move on further north so it should not affect our guests much longer. We do thank you for your understanding & patience during this time. Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We've stayed at quite a few hotels in Albuquerque now, and this is one of the few that we would gladly stay at again. It was clean, service was wonderful, and the breakfast spread is enviable. I think the kicker for me was the green chili hashbrowns I've been craving since we stayed there. Those were a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank BappersGall
Qualityinn_ABQ, Manager at Pan American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had a King Suite, room #510. It was what I was looking for in that it had a microwave & frig. I guess I understand them wanting to turn these off while not in use, but, it was inconvenient waiting for the fridge to cool down and forget about anything that might need to go in the freezer section. Carpeting is badly stained. 2 very nice large rooms with 2 TV's. But, I guess I prefer to pay the extra $20 to stay at something like a residence inn, although there is a desk, there is no table to eat at. As mentioned on Room 77 there are no views. The bed was comfortable and the linens were nice. Towels are plentiful and the curved shower rod allows for more room in the shower. Shampoo, conditioner and lotion were ok. Good rates. Might try Room #512 on the end 2 queen suite or #504 also an end unit King Suite – closer to the elevator but I would think far enough away to not be noisy.

Room Tip: I had a King Suite - #510 which has a fridge & Microwave. Might try Room #512 asi it is an end u...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Qualityinn_ABQ, Manager at Pan American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The hotel was very clean although they were under construction. The room was rather small with no fridge or microwave. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom spotless. The staff were friendly and helpful. We stopped there because it was very close to the HWY.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eileen M

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I was traveling from Arizona back to Wisconsin with my family and needed a place to spend the night. We stopped here because it was right next to the highway. The staff was very friendly. We got a room on the third building which is located on the back of the hotel. It look empty and scary but we noticed a police car patrolling the premises so it made us feel comfortable. The room was great. The only thing that I can complain is about their hot tub been closed. My wife would've loved it. The breakfast was excellent. Many choices and everything tasted great. Next time we're traveling through the area we will definitely stay here.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Qualityinn_ABQ, General Manager at Pan American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear AZDUDE5281,