“Comfortable and affordable, wanted to stay longer”

Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites
Ranked #16 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 29 March 2011

I stayed here with my sister on the way to Phoenix. The room was very affordable especially with AAA rates and it was very clean. There was a flat screen tv and the beds and pillows are great! The entrance to the rooms is indoors so it feels safer than other motels. The free breakfast buffet offers hot biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, and waffles, as well as cereal and pastries.
Reasonably close to Old Town Albuquerque where we went for dinner.
The only complaint is that they overtax the front desk worker at breakfast. He had to cover the desk, change the trash, and keep the buffet going, which made it hard for him to meet everyone's needs.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank koolkat1825
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2011

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! The Management Team hopes you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to Albuquerque. Please call Victoria personally to make your reservations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,291)

Reviewed 25 March 2011

I have stayed in Best Westerns elsewhere and found them very good value. However, this is the first time I have stayed on ground floor.

It was so noisy, I could hear every step in the room above - and they walked, run and jumped from 11pm to about 3am.

Also the sound of the toilet flushing and shower running from next door rooms was so loud I couldn't hear the tv.

Sorry best western, but I can't recommend this room to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank debmoran
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2011

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.
We’re sorry that you received service and noise issues that prompted you to contact us with a complaint, and we regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. We’ve notified the proper department of your complaint. Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention. Victoria

Reviewed 28 February 2011

Friendly desk staff....super kind. About 45 minutes after I checked in and moved my stuff into the room, my phone rang. Baffled, I picked it up and it was the front desk checking to make sure the room was up to snuff and to check if I needed anything. Such a simple touch that meant so much.

The room was so clean and appealing. Each one had a different name which appeals to me. I walked the hall reading all of the names. We were in the Black Mesa room. There was a flat screen tv and mints on the pillow....literally...mints on the pillow!

My visit to this hotel prompted me to choose Best Westerns in towns I hit afterwards and had me put Albuquerque on my list of really nice, friendly cities to visit again some day. I was even advised of a dog park to take my pup to at which she ran off hours spent idle in the car.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Oliveandmeontheroad
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2011

Thank you for your great comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our great location in the city. We have lots of things to do in the area and we are glad you had a great experience wuth our Front Desk Staff. We hope you will make a 2nd visit to Albuquerque in the near future, please call Victoria if you should ever need your suite back in Albuquerque.

Reviewed 3 February 2011

The hotel is close the I25 and I40 intersection which is pretty central. The staff was very friendly and the hotel and rooms were nicely decorated. The room was much bigger than i anticipated, the bed was so comfortable I actully got a good night sleep. There was a free breakfast that had a lot to choose from-hot to cold items. I would definitely stay again

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary34439

Reviewed 23 January 2011

I love this hotel - clean, great breakfast, updated TV in room, nice hottub and pool(outside), nice computer to use - you can also leave your car here while you're away - possibly a $10 fee, but they didn't collect from us and our car was fine. There is also a Village Inn right there so you don't have to drive out. We had a great breakfast there when we returned for our car.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesley S
BigMama02, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2011

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! The Management Team hope you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to Albuquerque. Please call Victoria personally to make your reservations

Reviewed 13 January 2011

Beds were comfortable, pillows were great. We had a balcony which was nice. There was a desk that came in handy for my laptop. We had a flat tv,hairdryer, 2 queen beds, towels, iron, alarm clock. I do not have any complains. You will enjoy your stay her.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Jo01112011

Reviewed 12 October 2010

This was our last stop before returning home to Australia. It was very comfortable and friendly. The whole set-up was fine including a good choice of restaurants nearby. Great pool. At 80 years of age I had a problem with having no left but the staff took care of our luggage. We stayed three nights and left feeling completely content.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank noneCorlette
BigMama02, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2010

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Hope you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to Albuquerque. Please Victoria personally to make your reservations