“pretty good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

the room was very clean, bed was very comfortable, air conditioning worked well, bathroom was a little cramped. We ordered room service from the bar and grille and the food was excellent. Salads were nice and cool; meats were hot. Getting the little paper packets of salt and pepper with plastic wrapped flatware was a little weird. Hard to eat a steak with a plastic knife and fork.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
dos1, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for the type of silverware that we provided you with. I totally understand. I will make sure that all room services are provided with non plastic silverware. Hope you have a safe trip back to Santa Fe. Come back and visit some other time.

1 (505) 843-9500

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Just off I-40, the hotel was on the border of Old Town and very conveniently located to area attractions and dining. My daughter and I appreciated the attention to detail in the room decor and the washcloth bird that greeted us upon arrival. We had requested the top floor (4th floor), in order to avoid undue noise, and enjoyed a great view.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
dos1, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for all the kind words. Couldn't say it any better. Glad you and your daughter liked our décor. It goes perfect with where we are located. Happy to hear that you had great accommodations. Hope next time you are in the Albuquerque area that you come and visit us again. Happy travels.

Porter, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff. Clean, beautiful, spacious room. Pool area very nice. Breakfast was good. A comfortable walk to Old Town and{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs34 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \
} close by winery. A great place to stay and easy to get to. We will be back next time we are in Alburquerque .

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the review. I'm glad to hear that my staff was helpful and friendly. Just as expected. Have a safe and happy travels back to Texas. Hope to see you soon.

livonia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

This hotel is right off the Expressway; easy to find. And it is located in the midst of museums and restaurants. Great location for young and old. It is also near a National Park and Zoo. Room was comfortable, clean, and quiet.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the great review and for all the kind words. Couldn't say it any better. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Happy travels.

Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a very nice property and the staff is outstanding. It shows consideration and professional service in every aspect. Great place to stay. I would recommend to anyone looking for business or leisure travel experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the kind review. I appreciate the recommendations. Glad you had a great stay. Hope to see you the next time you stop in Albuquerque.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is my favorite and I've stayed in many over my years.I use to live minnesota and when ever I would come visit my son I would stay here, now I live here and come in from time to time just to stay at this location its always so clean and so friendly, of course I do come here to see my favorite girl Krishna. She always has a warm hug and a glowing smile for me she is the highlight of this place. She makes my day. I hope you know you have an excellent employee and from the other comments I can see I'm not the only one who thinks she's just great. Always remembers what I drink and eat which makes me feel special. This hotel is like home away from home for me I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to be treated like family.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
dos1, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for the review Howie. We appreciate your business and love having you stay with us. I will make sure Krishna knows that you appreciate her services. We love having her as a part of our team. She is a great worker and is always great with what she does. Thank you for noticing her great work. Hope to see you soon.

Kelso, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is awesome. What struck us first, apart from the helpfulness of the staff, was the decor throughout the hotel it was impressive. The room did not disappoint - was large and spacious. The hotel is located towards the Old Town of Albuquerque and we had a pleasant walk into the Old Town to explore. There are a few bistros/coffee shops on the next block which were good. The pool was great and spent a few hours cooling down in it after our walk. We ate in the Restaurant within the Hotel and the food was excellent as was the breakfast the next morning. The staff couldn't do enough for us and helped us in every way possible being visitors for the first time to the USA. The hotel was great value for money.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Karen_Tam
Thank you for all the kind words. Couldn't say it any better. Glad you liked our décor. It goes perfect where we are located. Happy to hear that our staff was great as expected. Hope next time you are in the states that you come and visit us again. Happy travels.