“very good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Page
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

This Hotel was nice. because I had a dog we were put in a room that I assume are dog rooms. I would like to make a suggestion. When it comes time to change the carpets. you should replace the floor with tile.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

dos1, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Thank you for your time to write a good review. We love to hear guests feedback and suggestions. I will make sure to let the department head know of them. Thank you again and we hope that you and your friendly companion come back to stay with us.

1 (505) 843-9500

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
los angeles, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Walking distance to Old Town ABQ and Museums, easy access for transit lines. Lots of entertainment in Old Town. I have stayed at this motel over and over for around 15 years now. Free shuttle to/from airport and Indian Pueblo Cultural Center; free breakfast (complete, not just a muffin and coffee); and free Wi-Fi in/out of rooms. It is amazing that this hotel has among the lowest rates, yet the rooms and staff are the best - a best find!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the time you gave us to write a nice review. We appreciate you coming back to stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you had another great stay with us and will be back. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Goodyear, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

We always stay here in our trips through town (about 12 times a year) and it's our favorite motel in Albuquerque. Always clean and well maintained with very nice rooms. I did not give it 5 stars because even though the motel is great the restaurant is HORRIBLE! Don't know where they got their cook (won't come near calling him a chef!) but he needs to learn what he's doing in the kitchen. I can state that the worst meals I have ever eaten were in this restaurant even though the menu looks tempting with a nice selection.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your time to write us a review. I', sorry to hear about your experience with the restaurant. I will make sure to inform the head of their department. I'm glad to hear everything else with the hotel went great and we appreciate you coming to stay with us again. Happy travels and hope to see you soon.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

Overall the hotel is ok. Not great but still a value. You can tell they sunk a lot of money into a facelift not long ago. Anyway, It's clean and it's safe and the staff are awesome! In particular Krishna. Whether she's serving me breakfast at 6:30 am or adult beverages at 9:30 pm she's always cheerful and spot on! Everyone else is a close second lol. Zero complaints here.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the nice review. I'm happy to hear that everything was good with your service at the hotel and restaurant. I will make sure to let Krishna know of her great services that she provides for our team. Happy travels.

Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

We were very pleased with the Best Western Hotel located within walking distance of Old Town (and the museums), located immediately off I-40 on Rio Grande Blvd, Albuquerque NM. The hotel was very clean and nicely furnished; the staff was very helpful. Definitely a 3++ Star Hotel for the money. The complimentary breakfast was good, but (WARNING!!) be sure to ask the waitress to explain in detail how the breakfast coupon is applied to the menu and its limited item selection. We ordered "outside of the box" and paid extra for what we thought was a complimentary breakfast. Just a little misunderstanding.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. Sorry about the misunderstanding about the breakfast. I'll talk to the staff about explaining the breakfast option better. I'm happy to hear that the staff was helpful and everything else went well for you. Have a safe trip.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed here for three weeks because of a brake down and had to wait for parts. however my stay here was awesome and I will always come back. the staff is over the top. I came back as I was traveling thru and the front desk staff remembered my name, how cool is that?...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank Barak S
dos1, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad to hear that my staff was over the top and remembered your name. That's awesome. We appreciate you coming back. Hope you stay with us again and happy travels.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Came here on a company trip for marketing and advertising.. First trip I stayed here for 3 weeks and can back and stay for 1 week at same place, because the service was so wonderful!!! I Have to give a wonderful thanks to Dee in the front:)) she has been nothing but wonderful help and giving nothing but excellent customer service:)) if in need of anything or have any questions about anything she has always been there to answer!!! The hotel is sooo clean and everyone there is wonderful:))) love seeing smiley faces and being greeted everytime I see a employee!!! Highly recommend this hotel if ur going on a business trip or vacation!!!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank KMBrow
Thank you for the very nice review. Happy to hear that our customer service was wonderful on your business trip. I will make sure to inform Dee of her great service as well as the other staff. Thank you for the wonderful recommendation. Thank you again and have a safe trip back.