“Best Guest Service”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #33 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I went to Albuquerque for a mediacl procedure and picked the Clubhouse Inn & Suites because the shuttle service offered I could get a ride to the hospital. I have stayed at many hotels in Albuquerque and let me tell you I had the distinct pleasure of meeting one of the most wonderful employee of this hotel. As I stated before I was there for medical, Trisha who is a manager at the hotel took me to my appointments and made sure I was there on time and got me back safe. The thing that stands out is how customer service oriented this lady is. When I got back from my procedure that night I had some problems and had a really bad night. The next day I called to the desk and Trisha answered. I asked about a shuttle to the Wal-Mart to get some soup and explained what a terrible night I had. Trisha was very concerned and asked if there was something at the hotel she could make me since I was very sick and she didn't think I should go out. I didn't feel like anything on the menu, I just wanted soup. Trisha told me let me look and see if we have any here and she would call back. Trisha called back and told me they didn't have any soup but what kind did I want, she would go get it for me. I told her not to go out of her way, but she did knowing how sick I was. After all that I did go to the lobby and once again Trisha was there asking how I felt and is there anything the hotel can do to help. I told her you have gone out of your way to help and I have never been treated so well at a hotel before. I know in this industry people need to be nice, but this was well beyond customer service she made me feel welcome and I will never go any place else. Besides the service the rooms are clean and the rest of the staff was very nice. This hotel is number 1 in my book.

Room Tip: I can't imagine a bad room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Francesca96, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Wendy W,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the ClubHouse Inn & Suite Albuquerque on TripAdvisor. While we are pleased to see that we provided you with a wonderful stay experience, we are most pleased to see that we were able to assist you during a time of extraordinary need. We hope that you have completed your recovery and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you choosing to stay at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

we stayed for 3 nights,the desk clerks very nice and very helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable,the only issue was the room to warm,we turned the heat off but the room was still 75. The air did not seem to work.

The evening drinks very nice but only one person making drinks and preparing food that guest ordered. The one evening she had help with cooking,the man had no gloves,long hair no hat or hair net. Did not look dressed for cooking,turned me off.

The breakfast was ok,nice that it opened at 6:30.

Everyone is very friendly at this hotel. The lobby very comfortable and clean. Hotel is quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pcc10
Francesca96, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear pcc10,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque on tripadvisor.com. We enjoy seeing what our guests thought about their stay at our hotel. We especially appreciate that you enjoyed your time at our hotel, and look forward to serving you again. Thank you for staying at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

My family stayed overnight during a recent road-trip. The staff were friendly and fresh cookies were waiting in the lobby when we checked in. The lobby area was very inviting and decorated for the holiday season. The happy hour was great - 2x free drinks for each guest. Our bartender was friendly and allowed us to rearrange a few pieces of furniture to make ourselves more comfy! The rooms were large and clean and breakfast was great. The location was it's only drawback; it's not easy to get to off the highway. Overall experience was great though and I would return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Francesca96, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Michelle,

We appreciate you sharing your experience at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque with others through TripAdvisor! It's our pleasure to provide our guests with a wonderful stay at a great value, and also to read about it through your feedback. We hope that you will come stay at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites again when next you are in the Albuquerque area. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The staff was courteous and professional. Fresh backed Cookie at check in was a first and delicious. The room was spacious and very clean. We were on the road side of the hotel and my wife noticed the road noise. She went back to the front desk and they immediately switched us to the other side of the hotel which solved the noise problem. We really enjoyed the happy hour and 2 comp drinks per adult. Breakfast was a REAL breakfast. Eggs, sausage, hash browns, waffles...I could go on but you get the idea. Will be back the next time we are in Albuguerque.

Room Tip: Get a room on east side...they are quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Francesca96, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

David W,

Thank you very much for your favorable of your experience at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The hotel sits in the middle of an extremely busy intersection of three major roads, including the elevated section of the local Interstate - the property is almost underneath it, with no double-glazing, so if one is looking for a quiet stay this is definitely the place to avoid. There is no elevator so, in our case, carrying three large suitcases plus two cabin-type cases and two ruck sucks up to the second floor was no mean task. At the time the reservation was made, the lack of an elevator was not mentioned in any on-line literature made available by the hotel or indeed by Expedia. Linen was dirty, smelly and frayed and one of the duvets (comforters) had ominous stains. The dingy bathroom had a horrible smell of mildew. In fact, bad smells of different kinds permeate this hotel. The carpets were in a terrible state throughout the property. The trolleys used by the chambermaids were heavily stained, really disgusting considering that the "fresh" linen and towels are supposed to be transported in those carts. Breakfast was greasy and unappetizing - lucky there is a large branch of Wholefoods nearby where we got fresh fruit and other breakfast items. I have travelled the world over, have done road trips in several countries, including four in the US, and this hotel was by far the worst I have ever stayed anywhere.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 1stWorldTraveller
Francesca96, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear GBM44,

We appreciate that you stayed at the Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque and that you took the time to share your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor. We apologize our hotel did not meet a multitude of standards. We will, of course, take your input into consideration in considering current and future improvements at our property.

While we obviously do not desire such an unfavorable review, you have provided us with the opportunity to seriously consider changes in the operation of our hotel. We hope that you will allow us the chance to improve on your recent experience at some point in the future. Thank you once more for staying at our hotel and thank you for telling us about your stay.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

The Clubhouse Inn and Suites in Albuquerque NM is exceptionally clean, the staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities such as fresh cookies at checkin and the happy hour gathering in the evenings are more than you would ever expect for the cost of a budget friendly motel. And, did I mention that the breakfast is great?

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Nancy E
Francesca96, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Nancy,

Thank you for telling us about your stay at the Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque. We always enjoy seeing how our guests' stay went, especially when a guest has such a great experience as you had. We are happy to provide special touches such as our warm cookies, drink reception, and complimentary breakfast to make our guests feel welcome. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience at our hotel, and look forward to serving you again. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for work and found it to be clean and well priced. The customer service was good too. I had to have boxes delivered prior to arrival and they took good care of them. Free breakfast was a plus. Also well located for jumping on and off the freeway.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Francesca96, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque. We pride ourselves on our service and amenities, and are happy to see when we have successfully delivered on both. Thank you for staying at the Clubhouse Inn & Suites and for telling us about your stay. We look forward to serving you again!