I went to Albuquerque for a mediacl procedure and picked the Clubhouse Inn & Suites because the shuttle service offered I could get a ride to the hospital. I have stayed at many hotels in Albuquerque and let me tell you I had the distinct pleasure of meeting one of the most wonderful employee of this hotel. As I stated before I was there for medical, Trisha who is a manager at the hotel took me to my appointments and made sure I was there on time and got me back safe. The thing that stands out is how customer service oriented this lady is. When I got back from my procedure that night I had some problems and had a really bad night. The next day I called to the desk and Trisha answered. I asked about a shuttle to the Wal-Mart to get some soup and explained what a terrible night I had. Trisha was very concerned and asked if there was something at the hotel she could make me since I was very sick and she didn't think I should go out. I didn't feel like anything on the menu, I just wanted soup. Trisha told me let me look and see if we have any here and she would call back. Trisha called back and told me they didn't have any soup but what kind did I want, she would go get it for me. I told her not to go out of her way, but she did knowing how sick I was. After all that I did go to the lobby and once again Trisha was there asking how I felt and is there anything the hotel can do to help. I told her you have gone out of your way to help and I have never been treated so well at a hotel before. I know in this industry people need to be nice, but this was well beyond customer service she made me feel welcome and I will never go any place else. Besides the service the rooms are clean and the rest of the staff was very nice. This hotel is number 1 in my book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three diamond, garden-style hotel featuring over-sized guest rooms & suites. Beautifully landscaped courtyard with outdoor pool. Indoor over-sized hot tub. Complimentary full, hot breakfast buffet and evening reception included. Over-sized guest rooms and suites featuring first-class amenities. In-room coffeemaker, hair dryer, full-size iron & board, alarm clock/radio, well-lit work desk, voice mail and free high-speed internet access. Complimentary shuttle service 7AM-7PM, reservations required. 24 hour business center and lobby coffee. Full service gym available ofsite, complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Clubhouse Hotel