“Less Hotelish for the right price”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #37 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This makes 8 days I have stayed at this hotel over the last three months. Free breakfast and workout room, outdoor pool (seasonal), suite type rooms with fridges and microwaves, free Wi-Fi...quite a good deal. There is an internet ready computer down near the restaurant and it has a free printer. The hotel is willing to fax your items for free, as well. Nicest personnel I've met at a hotel/motel in a long time. Free parking and free shuttle locally and to/from the airport. Only available specified hrs., so check first.

Room Tip: Ask for interior rooms, facing the pool on the second floor which are not on the freeway side of the...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Timothy H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear yolyfe1215,
Thank you for telling us about your stay at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites, and for choosing to stay at our hotel during your time in the Albuquerque area. We appreciate that you shared how much you enjoyed our amenities and our service, and hope that you will return to stay with us again. Thank you once more for your comments on TripAdvisor, and for your patronage. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Never heard of the hotel chain until I stayed here. It was a real pleasure. The staff was excellent and more important I was impressed by the room and the lobby. It is a most comfortable and pleasant place, better than the big name chains in every way: service, cleanliness, comfort.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Howard B
Timothy H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Howard B,

Thank you very much for the positive review of your recent stay at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque. At the ClubHouse Inn & Suites, our focus is on serving you, and we are pleased to see that we succeeded. We appreciate your kind words and that you elected to stay at our hotel during your time in Albuquerque. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I had a reunion with an old friend that I have not seen in 38 years, The staff was great, they all bent over backwards to help us and the Bartender Ron Belotti, was polite and very professional.
The breakfast is worth driving for.Very well prepared meals and plenty of it. Rooms are kept clean and neat.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice, even as close to the interstate as it is, you can not hear the traffic.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Timothy H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear John H,

We appreciate that you took the time to tell us about your stay a the ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque. We enjoy reading about how wonderful your time was with us, and especially enjoy seeing you specifically recognize one of our own, Ron Belotti, in your review. Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and were greeted by Trisha. We have never felt so welcome at a hotel, Trisha even remembered my name. Hotel maintenance staff even greeted us. The breakfast was above any other hotel chain breakfast. Fresh warm biscuits, coffee syrups, 2 types eggs. I think the coffee was the best I have ever had in a hotel. Loved the late afternoon 2 free drinks every day. Free popcorn and fresh cookies. Would stay there before we would stay anywhere else. Pet friendly, but they recommend to take animals with you during the day.

Room Tip: Get a room facing west away from busy highway. We never heard the traffic from being next to I25.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Timothy H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear christajohnson,

We appreciate that you took the time to tell everyone on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque. We are very pleased to read that you felt so welcome at our hotel, and that you enjoyed our amenities so thoroughly. We'll be sure to share your comments with Trisha and our Maintenance Staff. Thank you once more for sharing your experience and thank you for staying at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I went to Albuquerque for a mediacl procedure and picked the Clubhouse Inn & Suites because the shuttle service offered I could get a ride to the hospital. I have stayed at many hotels in Albuquerque and let me tell you I had the distinct pleasure of meeting one of the most wonderful employee of this hotel. As I stated before I was there for medical, Trisha who is a manager at the hotel took me to my appointments and made sure I was there on time and got me back safe. The thing that stands out is how customer service oriented this lady is. When I got back from my procedure that night I had some problems and had a really bad night. The next day I called to the desk and Trisha answered. I asked about a shuttle to the Wal-Mart to get some soup and explained what a terrible night I had. Trisha was very concerned and asked if there was something at the hotel she could make me since I was very sick and she didn't think I should go out. I didn't feel like anything on the menu, I just wanted soup. Trisha told me let me look and see if we have any here and she would call back. Trisha called back and told me they didn't have any soup but what kind did I want, she would go get it for me. I told her not to go out of her way, but she did knowing how sick I was. After all that I did go to the lobby and once again Trisha was there asking how I felt and is there anything the hotel can do to help. I told her you have gone out of your way to help and I have never been treated so well at a hotel before. I know in this industry people need to be nice, but this was well beyond customer service she made me feel welcome and I will never go any place else. Besides the service the rooms are clean and the rest of the staff was very nice. This hotel is number 1 in my book.

Room Tip: I can't imagine a bad room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Francesca96, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Wendy W,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the ClubHouse Inn & Suite Albuquerque on TripAdvisor. While we are pleased to see that we provided you with a wonderful stay experience, we are most pleased to see that we were able to assist you during a time of extraordinary need. We hope that you have completed your recovery and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you choosing to stay at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

we stayed for 3 nights,the desk clerks very nice and very helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable,the only issue was the room to warm,we turned the heat off but the room was still 75. The air did not seem to work.

The evening drinks very nice but only one person making drinks and preparing food that guest ordered. The one evening she had help with cooking,the man had no gloves,long hair no hat or hair net. Did not look dressed for cooking,turned me off.

The breakfast was ok,nice that it opened at 6:30.

Everyone is very friendly at this hotel. The lobby very comfortable and clean. Hotel is quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pcc10
Francesca96, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear pcc10,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque on tripadvisor.com. We enjoy seeing what our guests thought about their stay at our hotel. We especially appreciate that you enjoyed your time at our hotel, and look forward to serving you again. Thank you for staying at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

My family stayed overnight during a recent road-trip. The staff were friendly and fresh cookies were waiting in the lobby when we checked in. The lobby area was very inviting and decorated for the holiday season. The happy hour was great - 2x free drinks for each guest. Our bartender was friendly and allowed us to rearrange a few pieces of furniture to make ourselves more comfy! The rooms were large and clean and breakfast was great. The location was it's only drawback; it's not easy to get to off the highway. Overall experience was great though and I would return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Francesca96, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Michelle,

We appreciate you sharing your experience at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque with others through TripAdvisor! It's our pleasure to provide our guests with a wonderful stay at a great value, and also to read about it through your feedback. We hope that you will come stay at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites again when next you are in the Albuquerque area. We look forward to serving you again!