WOW! I wasn't sure what to expect because I didn't recognize the hotel brand name. I'm glad I gave it a chance. It blew me out of the water. It was listed as a 2.5 star (moderate) hotel, however, I would say it belongs with the moderate-upscale, 3-star hotels. The rooms are nice-sized and clean, nicely (upscale), decorated and the hotel has many amenities not usually found at the 2.5 start level. The lobby is spacious and welcoming with plenty of room for breakfast guests. The courtyard includes several gas grills for cook-outs. The nightly manager's reception (2 free drinks) and morning breakfast buffet were fantastic.
Probably what struck me most was how friendly the staff was. I observed them taking an genuine interest in every guest with whom I saw them interact. Of course, you can't please everyone, but I certainly saw them go out of their way and try and make things better if something wasn't quite perfect.
This was my first visit to this hotel and this city and I would have gladly have stayed here longer if time had permitted.
My qualifications for writing this review? I don't usually write reviews because I spend all my time writing them for my job. I have worked as a mystery shopper evaluating the service industry, including hotels, for many years. While this was personal/family travel, had it been one of my assignments I would have been very hard pressed to fined anything critical to write about this hotel. Keep up the good work and thank you for making my stay so comfortable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three diamond, garden-style hotel featuring over-sized guest rooms & suites. Beautifully landscaped courtyard with outdoor pool. Indoor over-sized hot tub. Complimentary full, hot breakfast buffet and evening reception included. Over-sized guest rooms and suites featuring first-class amenities. In-room coffeemaker, hair dryer, full-size iron & board, alarm clock/radio, well-lit work desk, voice mail and free high-speed internet access. Complimentary shuttle service 7AM-7PM, reservations required. 24 hour business center and lobby coffee. Full service gym available ofsite, complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Clubhouse Hotel