Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
MCM Elegante Hotel(Albuquerque)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsclubhouse innfree drinksdrink ticketsgreen chile stewmanager's receptionfree happy hourno elevatoreach guestwaffleshot breakfasta great place to stayshuttle servicehot tubwould definitely stay here againballoon fiestaoff the highwaybiscuits and gravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Is this a new property, no. So it has signs of wear in the common areas. But for my hotwire price, it was a bargain. Excellent customer service, huge rooms, comfortable beds, feather pillows and plenty of them. Great location, even though there are no eating establishments nearby. But being located at the intersection of I-40 and I-25, you can get anywhere in town in a few minutes. And 2 free drinks in the evening and a great breakfast, I'd easily stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Timothy H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear admiral_ross,

Thank you for your excellent review of the ClubHouse Inn & Suites on TripAdvisor! We are glad that you enjoyed our central location, spacious, comfortable accommodations, and nightly drink reception, and hope to see you again when next you visit Albuquerque. We look forward to serving you soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

It's not difficult to see why this is a favorite among truckers. The price of a night's stay is reasonable, and the location very central for people passing through Albuquerque. Breakfast is way more generous than what you would expect. They have real sausages, waffle machines, blueberry muffins and more. The staff is very friendly, and the property is well kept. However, the carpet has seen better days, and the walls are a little thin. If you are a light sleeper, bring ear plugs. Whatever downfalls this property has, to me the breakfast more than made up for it. Note that they don't have elevators or escalators. If you are traveling with someone with mobility issue, ask for a room on the first floor.

Room Tip: Note that they don't have elevators or escalators. If you are traveling with someone with mobility issue, ask for a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Timothy H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear dontbullyme,

Thank you for your thorough and favorable review of the ClubHouse Inn & Suites in Albuquerque. We are pleased to see that our ample breakfast and friendly staff made a positive impression on you during your stay. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I thought my room was very big, but I don't think the space was utilized well. There was a lot of open area in the room that just seemed pointless. I suppose if you're traveling with a family it would be great. It was a nice room, but I thought the TV was small (compared to the room). Wifi was very easy to access.I arrived too late to take advantage of the free drinks they offered me at the bar, but I thought it was a very cool touch. My room didn't have a refrigerator which was slightly disappointing, but I got a great deal on the room so I don't have much room to complain.

The jacuzzi wasn't working when I got there, which was unfortunate. I thought the pool area was very pretty but I think it should have been open until at least 11 pm. The hotel layout can be slightly disorienting at first, but it is a gorgeous hotel. I didn't see any elevators to the higher floor. Parking lots around the building were well lit and I could park in a place where I could see my car from my room which I liked.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Laura G,

We appreciate that you took the time to share an honest, thoughtful review of the ClubHouse Inn & Suites. We are pleased to see that you took note of a variety of our amenities, and would like to let you know that we plan to introduce refrigerators and microwaves into all of our rooms by the end of the year. We believe that our hotel is an extreme value, especially when one takes all of our features into account. Thank you for your review of our hotel. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This property is off the beaten path. The rooms have all been updated with nice furniture, TV's and the bathrooms have all been retiled in a very professional manner. There is a small very nice pool area with gas grills where guests are encouraged to cook out.
There is a complimentary manager's reception with mixed drinks, beer and wine.
The breakfast buffet in the morning is over the top.
Highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Timothy H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear KimInJax,

Thank you very much for the review of your recent stay at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites in Albuquerque! We are pleased to see that you were able to take advantage of so many of our amenities, especially our outdoor features now that pleasant spring weather has arrived in Albuquerque. We hope you'll elect to stay at our hotel when next you are in Albuquerque and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We work out of town quite a bit and when we come here we always stay at the club house. Last time we came and a woman named misty was the bartender and she was fun but some times a little grumpy. The new bartender/chef Ron Belotti is way cool. He was running around making food and drinks like a mad man! He makes the best Long Island iced tea I have ever had and the zombie drink is to die for! He made the week and a half stay worth it. The staff was all nice, the rooms definitely need an update. I had a big stain on my floor and said something to the front desk and they had someone come right up and try to get it out.... Unfortunately it didn't come all the way out just kinda dulled it more. TIME FOR NEW FLOORING! Other than that it was a good place to stay and will come back for sure. Thank you guys!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Timothy H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Shawn W,

We thank you for your continued patronage of the ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, and for your review of your recent stay on TripAdvisor. We are excited to see that you enjoy staying with us and that you, too, recognize our Bartender, Ron, as an exemplary employee at our hotel.

We also appreciate your feedback regarding our rooms and our carpeting, in particular. We already have plans to replace the carpet in our rooms along with other updates over the next year. We hope you will visit us again to enjoy the changes as they occur.

Thank you once more for staying at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, and thank you for telling us about your stay. We look forward to serving you again!