We go through Albuquerque at least 4 or 5 times a year and always make it a point to stay. The staff is great. Love the cocktail hour, especially now that you can buy food. Rooms are always nice. Love the pool area. Think the breakfasts are great too. The area can be a little tricky to get to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three diamond, garden-style hotel featuring over-sized guest rooms & suites. Beautifully landscaped courtyard with outdoor pool. Indoor over-sized hot tub. Complimentary full, hot breakfast buffet and evening reception included. Over-sized guest rooms and suites featuring first-class amenities. In-room coffeemaker, hair dryer, full-size iron & board, alarm clock/radio, well-lit work desk, voice mail and free high-speed internet access. Complimentary shuttle service 7AM-7PM, reservations required. 24 hour business center and lobby coffee. Full service gym available ofsite, complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Clubhouse Hotel