Ramada Albuquerque Airport
US$155
Official Website
US$85
US$80
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$63
EconoLodge
US$113
US$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
US$190
US$171
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
US$108
US$102
Super 8 Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$59
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$215
US$204
  • Restaurant
All reviewswaffle housegreen chile stewroom was cleanalbuquerque airportan early morning flightthe shuttle drivercontinental breakfastwafflesnext morningnew mexicorental carpool and hot tubnice stayroad tripfiratesrefrigerator
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I have recently had to make frequent trips to Albuquerque for health reasons. Each time I return I make it a point to stay at this hotel as they are always friendly and very helpful. They also offer hospital discounts which makes it a great choice for me! The property and the rooms are always clean and the staff really do go out of their way to help with any requests. The breakfast is fresh and full of wonderful foods to fill up any type of eater. I will be sure to use this hotel each time I need to make my trips! :D

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2011

The lobby was nice, the shuttle to and from the airport just perfect! It was late I paid an extra 5.00 for a non-smoking room. I was appalled that my room reeked of smoke. Being that I was travelling alone with a early morning flight, I couldn't even think of hauling my baggage to another room and I fell asleep. I reported the room in at checkout and mentioned that I paid the extra 5.00 but no offer of a refund. Would I stay here again, I might but I did have a better experience at the LaQuinta next door a few month earlier.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2011

It was the worst place ever. At 7:00 somebody comes to kick you out for cleaning. There's a breakfast room that was so tiny and allot of people stay there so we waited for a seat. Also the bathroom is very dirty. the floor was black of dirt.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank superman500Destin
Reviewed 29 June 2011

They have an awesome outdoor jacuzzi, as well as a heated pool. It is very close to the airport, yet very quiet. They have a wonderful breakfast, boasting a waffle machine, and a great variety of food. The staff is friendly, and I recommend this Hotel to anyone wishing to have a great time in the land of enchantment. The Parking lot is outdoors right across from the entrance to the rooms, which are cozy, and we truly enjoyed. It was well worth the money, and can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Get the rooms near the parking lot.
  • Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank arzee17
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I should have known when I walked in and the desk agents were eating and sitting on the desk counter that this was not a good sign. They checked me into a room - decor was hideous and it was dirty (obviously housekeeping forgot this room) so they gave me a 2nd room. They called this one an upgrade - decor was better but the room was still filthy. There was dirty clothes hanging on the back of the door, hair (little ones) all over the bathroom, toilet had a black ring in it and the phone to call the desk was very crusty - I had to hold it away from my ear! They moved me to ANOTHER room, this one was slightly more clean if it wasn't for the bathtub being so black and obviously neglected. The tv picture was fuzzy and I was tired at this point. Breakfast was ok, the desk agent in the morning was laying their head down on the counter......what is going on??? There was a line of 5 people to checkout later and there was a lady with short hair in an office that never came out to help or even look at the line (but you just knew she saw us!!). Never again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business