“Average”

Ramada Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #46 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Close to airport and a good value. Breakfast was good. The air conditioning does not work well. We moved rooms and got a worse one. The air seems to turn on and off every 5 minutes regardless of the temperature in the room or the setting. We stayed 2 different nights, when flying in and flying out. Both times different rooms the tub did not drain. We were standing in 6 inches of water before our shower was finished. Not pleasant!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ramada Albuquerque Airport

Reviewed 18 September 2012

A convenient, clean, good value and comfortable place to stay. Recommended for those who have early flights at the nearby airport. A shuttle is also available. Why do we have to put it in 200 characters when a few words would be enough? Can you tell me that Mr Tripadvisor???

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I was on business during my stay, when I arrived at this Comfort Inn my first impression was, “it looks like a nice inn,” until I checked-in. The front desk clerk was unfriendly even when I greeted her with a friendly hello. When I got to my room (option: single king size bed) I noticed the room was outdated, it had an old boxy TV with a dirty remote control. The wordings on the buttons were much worn. A wall lamp was not working. The writer's desk had a broken drawer. The guest information book was wet on the backside where it was laying. Later on that night, as I opened the bedding; blankets and sheets, I noticed a crusty stain on the bottom sheet. I quickly walked over to the opposite side of the bed and opened it up. I found a long strand of hair on the blanket by the pillows, which was not mine. My conclusion from this experience: I won’t go there again.

Room Tip: If you have heavy bags to lug, try to request a bottom floor, if you are located far away from the f...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Traveling B
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed for 1 night because we had an early flight out the next day. The hotel is a typical Comfort Inn. Nothing special but adequate. We had a problem with the air conditioning on the second floor. The room took 5 hours to cool down because the air conditioning was ineffective on the coldest setting. I advised the front desk at departure (should have complained sooner but we were too tired to change rooms).
The first shuttle to the airport in the morning is at 5:00am. We had a 6:00am flight and were concerned the time would be too tight. We made it without a problem. By the way, the free breakfast at the hotel begins at 6:00am but they were nice enough to have coffee and pastries out for the early birds.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I had to catch an early flight to DFW from Albuquerque, so I stayed at this Comfort in close to the airport.

My stay was very short as I arrived at close to midnight and had to leave at 5:00 AM. The staff was very nice and helpful. The front desk man asked if I needed two wake-up calls to make sure I made it to my flight.

As Comfort Inns go, it was pretty nice. Nothing to complain about and very convenient to the park and ride for my car. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Close to airport, freeshuttle until 11pm. Outside entries to all rooms. Dated furniture, but clean. Some non-smoking rooms, but musty smell in room 111. Staff is pleasant. Did not partake of the free breakfast. Waffle House next door. Village Inn also next door, where my wife and I ate brkfst. This motel good for quick night before or after flight, but nothing more.

Room Tip: Request Upstairs if car doors, trunks , etc noise bothers you.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2012

This one of a number of value properties near ABQ. OK for a single night stay. Old CRT TV and well worn mattress. Free breakfast features eggs, fruit
and waffles. Located between two fast food restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2012