“Excellent value”

Ranked #44 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Vermont
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We used this inn for the first and last nights of our trip to New Mexico. Our first room was really adequate, the only problem was a missing plug from one of the nightstand lamps...I told them about this the next morning and they promised to take care of it. The breakfast was great, we were impressed with the hard-working and attentive staff, and the quietness of the room.
On the last night of our stay we had a better (more expensive) room, and everything was working!
If you are not looking for luxury, you could do a lot worse than this very convenient (for the airport) place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Montpelier, VT
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I paid $45 for a clean room. The staff was very kind and helpful. Considering the location I found the premises to be extremely peaceful and conducive to rest. Plus it's so close you could practically walk to the airport but they have a complimentary airport shuttle and they charge a flat rate of $15 for airport parking. Such a deal.

Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I was in a foreign country and heading to Albuquerque on a trip back to the USA. This was the ONLY hotel near to the airport that accepted a cash payment and held a room for my late arrival.
The service was great, the breakfasts beyond my expectations, immediate attention taken to a nonworking refrigerator and quiet surroundings with a NOON checkout time.
The nonsmoking room was immaculate and rather large sized. Computer WI~FI hookup was a snap. Toiletries, coffeemaker, fullsized ironing board and iron. All of the necessities for any traveller.
I stayed two nights and was very very pleased with this accommodation.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Close to airport and a good value. Breakfast was good. The air conditioning does not work well. We moved rooms and got a worse one. The air seems to turn on and off every 5 minutes regardless of the temperature in the room or the setting. We stayed 2 different nights, when flying in and flying out. Both times different rooms the tub did not drain. We were standing in 6 inches of water before our shower was finished. Not pleasant!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 18 September 2012

A convenient, clean, good value and comfortable place to stay. Recommended for those who have early flights at the nearby airport. A shuttle is also available. Why do we have to put it in 200 characters when a few words would be enough? Can you tell me that Mr Tripadvisor???

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I was on business during my stay, when I arrived at this Comfort Inn my first impression was, “it looks like a nice inn,” until I checked-in. The front desk clerk was unfriendly even when I greeted her with a friendly hello. When I got to my room (option: single king size bed) I noticed the room was outdated, it had an old boxy TV with a dirty remote control. The wordings on the buttons were much worn. A wall lamp was not working. The writer's desk had a broken drawer. The guest information book was wet on the backside where it was laying. Later on that night, as I opened the bedding; blankets and sheets, I noticed a crusty stain on the bottom sheet. I quickly walked over to the opposite side of the bed and opened it up. I found a long strand of hair on the blanket by the pillows, which was not mine. My conclusion from this experience: I won’t go there again.

Room Tip: If you have heavy bags to lug, try to request a bottom floor, if you are located far away from the f...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Traveling B
Milford
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed for 1 night because we had an early flight out the next day. The hotel is a typical Comfort Inn. Nothing special but adequate. We had a problem with the air conditioning on the second floor. The room took 5 hours to cool down because the air conditioning was ineffective on the coldest setting. I advised the front desk at departure (should have complained sooner but we were too tired to change rooms).
The first shuttle to the airport in the morning is at 5:00am. We had a 6:00am flight and were concerned the time would be too tight. We made it without a problem. By the way, the free breakfast at the hotel begins at 6:00am but they were nice enough to have coffee and pastries out for the early birds.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple