“Great Deal”

Ramada Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #44 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Martina P.
Price and what you get for is great., the full american breakfast with eggs, sausage and waffles, coffee and orangejuice was great, there was also always sombody taking care of the breakfast, when I arrived late at night, I had a jet lag and the friendly person at the front desk welcomed me, that really helped. The rooms are really big and very comfortable, spezially the bed was great.I really enjoyed the pool and the hot tub. Also the location ist good, if you are arriving or flighing out of Albuquerque. Even the maides were very friendly. I'd like to come back.
Good breakfast and great rooms, good beds,
friendly stuff

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Anthony W, General Manager at Ramada Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am very pleased to know that your stay with us was a great and that you enjoyed the accommodations while you were here.

Please let me know when you are in the Albuquerque area again I will personally make your reservation. We would certainly love to have you back with us.

Have a wonderful day, I look forward to meeting you next time you are here.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

this Ramada property is good enough for what I needed my only issue is that is in need of an update, with that said, it has a very good location, they offer a continental breakfast that is filling, the staff is very accommodating, and friendly, there are a few restaurants within walking distance for breakfast ,lunch and dinner, not really worthy of the Ramada name, but it was comfortable

Room Tip: free shuttle van to and from the airport free continental breakfast Applebees, Fudruckers, IHO...
1  Thank jusfuelin

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and review. I am happy to say that we will in fact be renovating in the near future, I am pleased that you were able to find our hotel accommodating to your needs and that my staff was friendly.

Please let me know when you will be in the area again we would love to have you back with us.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Very friendly staff, they were always very helpful.Breakfast was great with eggs and sauage. I loved the pool and hot tub!! Location very close to airport but did not hear airplanes at all. The rooms need to be updated for sure. T.V.s were old and not all the stations came in.

Room Tip: I always get higher rooms. No noise above me!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Anthony W, General Manager at Ramada Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our hotel, I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and was able to enjoy our beautiful weather while sitting at our pool. I have spoken with my Chief Engineer about the T.V stations not coming in clear and we have hopefully eliminated any further issues we may have, thank you for bringing that to our attention.

I hope to see you again as you pass through Albuquerque. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

As I'm putting my bag down on the bed a man walks into my room. I was scared and confused. He said the front desk assigned him to my same room and he had a key that also opened my room. I called the front desk and got it resolved. Later on that day our keys didn't work when trying to open our door. We had to go o the front desk to get new keys. We also found a very dirty pillow on the bed. Very scary place to stay. Hoodlums rent rooms to party there and were yelling at 3 in the morning, drinking and smoking outside, walking from room to room. It was one of the cheapest places around but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Anthony W, General Manager at Ramada Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Dear Guest,

I want to first apologies to you regarding the guest walking into your room when you first got to the hotel that is completely unacceptable and I have reviewed with my staff of this very incident. I am also very happy that I was able to speak with you persoanlly about this yesterday and extend my apologies to you over the phone so that you can hear the sincerity in my voice, so many times the writen word is hard to convey that feeling, and more of often than not guests do not seek out management until it to late to do anything. Please allow me to change your perception of our hotel, if you are ever in Albuquerque again please let me know I would be happy to make your reservation.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

The staff was welcoming, helpful and warm. The room was spacious and very clean. The amenities were generous and of good quality. The welcome basket was filled with healthy snacks and water. The deluxe breakfast had a variety of choices and was ample. However, there were few gluten free, wheat free, non- dairy choices. low or no sugar choices. It was close to other restaurants , the University of New Mexico as well as 5 minutes from the airport. The only thing missing was a fitness room or privileges at one of the local fitness centers would have been nice. Overall, it was a nice place to stay and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your comments about adding additional items to the continental breakfast, we are always trying to improve upon our hotel to give the guests more options. I also wanted to touch on the fitness area while we do not have a fitness area now we will be remodeling in the near future with the expectation of putting one in. In the mean time I will look into finding a gym so that my guests have a place to go. Thank you again for your review it has given me ideas into bringing this property to the next level of service.

I look forward to meeting you the next time you are in Albuquerque.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Welcoming and warm staff, Room's large and very clean, Breakfast even has yolk free scrambled
eggs! Swiming pool and hot tub are well maintained with plenty of towels. plenty of near by resturaunts to choose from close to bus line and airport with a nice shuttle to take you there
in 5 min. I Really LIKE this place.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and review of our hotel. I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay and you found our hotel very accommodating while you were in Albuquerque. Let me know the next time you are coming into Albuquerque I would be happy make your reservation personally.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Spent a night here before an early morning flight. It was all as advertised. There were all the necessary amenities. Coffee was easy to grab in the lobby at 5am. Staff was friendly, helpful. Lots of restaurants around. Two minuses-the in room alarm went off in the middle of the night and there were no wash cloths. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Anthony W, General Manager at Ramada Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Good Afternoon Ms. Cote,

Thank you very much for staying with us and writing a review about our hotel. I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was a good one and that you will stay with us in the future. I certainly do empathize with you regarding the early morning alarm that woke you from a comfortable sleep. I will review with my staff to make sure they are checking the alarm clocks in the room and clicking them to the off position, I will also review with them that you were missing wash cloths in your room and to make sure that the rooms are completely stocked once they leave the rooms.

Thank you again for your kind words and I hope to meet you the next time you are in Albuquerque.

Ramada Albuquerque Airport