“The service was excellent and everyone was friendly. The...”

Ramada Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #44 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 2 September 2013

When I woke in the morning, there were ants in my bed, all over the floor by my suitcase--everywhere! When I told the girl at the front desk, Nikkai, she let me know they had been having ant problems in the rooms near mine. When I spoke to the manager, he "wanted to assure me that they had pest people out every month". Then he ended by asking me not to talk about the problem because I was implying that the hotel was dirty and had a pest problem. It is not my problem that the breakfast room is 4 feet from where I was letting the front desk know they in fact did have a problem. I will never stay at a ramada again. Good job, general manager Anthony Will.

• Stayed September 2013
Dolores
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Very nice hotel and managers. Clean and very accessible to the VA hospital.
Close to great restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Pensacola
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Stayed here for business about 2 weeks and I loved it. The room I had was great and very spacious, clean and had a "balcony"....the breakfast was good and the girl was very attentive. The Front desk staff was amazing. Whatever you need help with , they were there to help and always very friendly. Will stay here again when I`m back in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Bubsche
Leesburg, Florida
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I selected this room because of the location and price.

Our ac was so loud we could not sleep or hear the tv.

The carpet and chairs are very dirty.

The wifi keeps cutting in and out

The breakfast was good , and the room has a fridge, single serve coffee pot , and microwave .

The ice machine was broken on our floor so had to go to second floor to get it

The pool is big enough for 4 people , and a car of locals drove up and got in the pool with food and drink !

All in all if u have to save on your hotel bill this is the place , otherwise find someplace else

Room Tip: Not sure there are any
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Albuquerque hotels

Reviewed 12 July 2013

TMy wife and I enjoyed a clean, comfortable,and large room for a is price.We got a great nights sleep and then enjoyed a great breakfast the next morning.We would gladly stay there again.The shower had plenty of hot water and they supplied everything we needed such as shampoo.

• Stayed July 2013
Travellers also viewed these Albuquerque hotels
Super 8 Albuquerque Airport
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport
#32 of 144 in Albuquerque

Been to Ramada Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Albuquerque Airport

Property: Ramada Albuquerque Airport
Address: 2300 Yale Boulevard SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106-4273 (Formerly Comfort Inn Airport)
Region: United States > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#13 Best Value Hotel in Albuquerque
#48 Business Hotel in Albuquerque
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Albuquerque Airport 2*
The Ramada ABQ Airport offers 115 Newly Renovated guest rooms featuring: King or Double Beds, Chaise Lounges, Flat Screen TV's, High Speed Wireless Internet Access, over 50 Cable Channels, Microwaves and Refrigerators, Telephone and Voicemail, Alarm Clocks, Iron and Ironing Boards, Coffee and Tea, Matrix Shampoo, Lotion, Conditioner and Message Bar and a large Desk Area. You can rest after a long day in one of our spacious guest rooms or in the outdoor heated pool or Jacuzzi open year round. You may also enjoy a large selection of breakfast items to include: Eggs, Waffles and NM Green Chile Stew. If you are looking for food outside of the hotel, we are located near 9 restaurants to include: Waffle House, Village Inn, Apple-bees, Buffalo Wild Wings, Denny's and Chile's. If you are flying in, please allow our staff to pick you up/drop off from 4:30 am to 11 pm daily in our free airport shuttle. Our staff can also bring you to the car rental or one of the nearby restaurants or to a convenience store within 2 miles in the hotel shuttle during shuttle hours. Allow our friendly staff to provide great service, a speedy check in and ensure you are pleased with our location. Our staff is available 24 hours to assist our guest at all times. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Airport Hotel Albuquerque