“Good value for the money. Not an upscale property but it...”

Ramada Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #43 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I had paid for and reserved a room thru Southwest with the Best Western next door. It was a smelly mess and they gave me a room that reeked of cigarette smoke. The staff could have cared less that I was a weary traveler. I got to the Ramada, they smiled, were pleasant, got me booked in quickly, told me information I needed to know about the facilities and the airport shuttle. The room was super clean, the air conditioning was pumping and the bed was really comfortable. The next morning the shuttle driver was right on time, very polite and got me to the airport in time for my 6:30 a.m. flight.

I was on a business trip and traveling alone. I would have never selected this hotel because the entry is outside (and they looked dingy) and they did not have a fitness room. But the room was wonderful and a welcome change from the hell I had left next door at Best Western. I never heard sounds of people walking, noise from outside or anything. They do have a pool and hot tub. Don't be fooled by higher rated hotels. This will meet the travelers needs...did I mention FREE wifi?!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Albuquerque hotels
Super 8 Albuquerque Airport
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque
Sleep Inn Airport
Sleep Inn Airport
#48 of 144 in Albuquerque

Been to Ramada Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Albuquerque Airport

Property: Ramada Albuquerque Airport
Address: 2300 Yale Boulevard, Albuquerque, NM 87106 (Formerly Comfort Inn Airport)
Region: United States > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#12 Best Value Hotel in Albuquerque
#48 Business Hotel in Albuquerque
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Albuquerque Airport 2*
Relax and restore at our Ramada Albuquerque Airport hotel, conveniently located just steps from Albuquerque International Airport with easy access to Old Town Albuquerque and the University of New Mexico. Our newly renovated guest rooms were designed with your comfort in mind, featuring a microwave, refrigerator, 40’ flat screens and extended cable channels to brighten your stay. We offer free parking, free video streaming Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, free airport shuttle service form 4am – 11 pm daily and park-then-fly rates. Our sleek and relaxing rooms feature Colombian Walnut wooden finishes, polished chrome desks, and lounge chairs. After a restful sleep in one of our guest rooms, refuel with a hot continental breakfast featuring eggs, sausage and flavored waffles. Relax with a dip in our heated outdoor pool or a soak in our hot tub. Our pet-friendly hotel offers a fully equipped business center and non-smoking rooms. Ride horseback through scenic Rio Grande valley, go mountain ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Airport Hotel Albuquerque