“Old Faithful - new name”

Ramada Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #45 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 9 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Shirley S, Director of Sales at Ramada Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

There are newer reviews for Ramada Albuquerque Airport

Reviewed 6 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Comfortable beds but a couple of issues including a dirty hanfle in bathroom and no remote control. Housekeeping ub
navailable, but front desk did try to resolve.Good breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hi Donna B,

First I must apologize to you for finding a used tissue in the bathroom. That is inexcusable and I have spoken with my housekeeping department and room inspectors about the incident. We inspect each room carefully before rooms are rented and we dropped the ball in this case.

I am delighted, however, that the front desk staff was able to assist you and rectify the situation. I am also delighted that you found our beds comfortable and that you were able to partake of the breakfast offerings.

Please come back and see us soon and allow us another opportunity to show you a flawless stay.

Best Regards,
Shirley Snell

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My sister, brother-in-law, and I were picking up a close friend from the airport in the morning, but we live four hours away so the location was ideal. The continental breakfast had a truly awesome variety and we were able to find everything we needed to get us going in the morning. The staff was really nice, quick, and efficient. They had us checked in the night before and checked back out in the morning with almost no waiting. And the price was reasonable for the situation and the location. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to be close to the airport and wants a great rate.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mrs_K_Kramer,

Thank you so much for your great review. I am really delighted that you found our staff friendly and efficient (always a good thing) and that you enjoyed our breakfast too. We do provide each of our guests a full, hot breakfast and the selections range from scrambled eggs, sausage and waffles to cereals, yogurt and fruit. We also feature New Mexico green chile stew from Frontier Restaurant and that is delicious!

Please come back and see us and thank you again for noting our value and location. We certainly appreciate your patronage!

Kind Regards,
Shirley Snell

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed at this location because it was on sale for $50 a night and I needed somewhere to stay before my early flight. It is in a great location close to the Airport and right next to a Waffle house and Village Inn. There is also an Applebees one block away. The front desk girl was very friendly, they also offer a pool and a big breakfast. Yes, the rooms are older, no flat screen tv and no fridge.But I wasn't staying here for all that.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Shirley S, Director of Sales at Ramada Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Julie S,

Thank you so much for your nice review of your recent stay. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. I have to agree with you , we are within walking distance of many area restaurants. That makes it easy to not have to get out and drive to find someplace to grab a bite.

Thanks so much for mentioning our Guest Service Agent and for your nice comments about our big breakfast and our outdoor swimming pool.

Do come back and see us the next time you are in town. Love to have you back!

Shirley S

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I got in around midnight after a late flight, I found the room to be clean & larger than I expected. The breakfast was good with hot options (though not vegan) and a good variety plus fresh fruit. The best part was that when I requested a taxi to Old Town, Shirley was kind enough to arrange the shuttle to take me (gratis); the shuttle driver knew I hadn't seen ABQ and drove me through the downtown so I could see the sights & get a taste of the city instead of going on the freeway. You certainly get a lot of value staying here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Shirley S, Director of Sales at Ramada Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Amy B,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I am so glad that we were able to make your stay in Albuquerque just a bit more memorable. Our guests are very important to us and we certainly do whatever we can to make our guests feel welcomed and special.

I am so glad that our driver drove you through downtown Albuquerque so you could get a feel for the city. It's always the most fun part about being in a new place- just driving around and seeing what's happening.

It was our pleasure to have hosted you. Please come back and see us anytime you are in Albuquerque and thank you once again for your kind review!

Kind Regards,