“Ramada Inn 2300 Yale Albuquer”

Ramada Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #44 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 25 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Shirley S, Director of Sales at Ramada Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We visited here in May 2014 to take a breath after arriving from New York late afternoon and before touring the Four Corners. It is a very competent motel in the Ramada style. Our room was of a good size and very comfortable. Although less than 2 miles from the airport, we found it surprisingly quiet. There is a choice of food outlets close by and the complimentary breakfast was more than adequate. Although we did not try the hotels's shuttle service to and from the airport, in the round, this would seem a good choice for a short stop off. Recommended accordingly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear SCliff68,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I very much appreciate the recommendation! So glad you found the rooms quiet and comfortable and breakfast had some nice options for you.
I was delighted to learn that you had a restful visit here with us on your way to the Four Corners area.

I certainly hope you had a wonderful visit to New Mexico and the Southwestern United States. I invite you to please come back and see us again if travels bring you back our way.

Lovely of you to take the time to express your opinion.

Happy Travels to you!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The location is great - it is really within about 2 miles of the airport. The accommodation is average, the furniture a bit worn, but still ok, beds are reasonably comfortable and look clean, the rooms are spacious. All rooms are reasonably quiet, and there is a small pool on the property.

The breakfast is surprisingly good, with some "extras" over the standard continental variety )also fruit on offer).

Plenty of WiFi routers across the property with well working service.

Only issues: my room key (supposed to be good for three nights) expired after the first night. Room service is a bit slow and made it to my room only some time after 4PM.

However, on average not too bad for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear HarryAnnie of New York,

Thank you for your recent review of our property. I am glad to learn that you felt it was a good value and that you enjoyed your clean and spacious room and the close proximity to the airport.

I appreciate the comments about the breakfast as well. We do try and get all of our guests off to a good start before they head out.

I do apologize for the problem you experienced with the room key. Sometimes they do become demagnetized. So sorry that we inconvenienced you on that front.

Also, thank you for letting me know about the tardiness of the housekeeping service. We usually do our stay over guests first so I will definitely look into why you received tardy service.

Do come back and see us the next time you are in Albuquerque and do let me know if I may be of personal assistance.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Front desk staff is not friendly. When I checked in the lady seemed like I was bothering her. When I went back in the morning to get my key reactivated the guy seemed angry that I interrupted his breakfast.

The room has nothing special at all. The towels are old and thin. The bed had some stains on them. I couldn't channel surf on the tv (which looks like it was there since 1980). I had to manually enter the channel numbers otherwise I would get stuck on some infomercial channel. Drunk college kids walking all over the hotel at all hours of the day. The ac is very loud. Room is surprisingly spacious, but very old. One elevator is available at the very front of the hotel. Parking spaces are a little tight. Wi-Fi is very slow if you can get a signal. Breakfast has a good selection, but unappealing. The best part of this hotel was the coffee. The free coffee was better than most I've paid for.

Excellent location though. Right down the street from the airport and adjacent to many dinning options in the area. A little overpriced in my opinion.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Cheyenne H,

I would like to sincerely apologize to you about the problems you experienced during your June stay. It is certainly not the way we expected your stay with us to go. It seems like we dropped the ball in a few different ways and I will look into ways to correct your issues.

Please rest assured that this is not a typical guest experience. We normally get lovely reviews for our staff, rooms and especially our breakfast. I am so sorry that that was not your experience.

I hope that you will come back and see us again and allow us another opportunity to redeem ourselves and show you our true colors.

Again, many apologies.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Compared with other Ramada hotels I stayed, this one impressed me. The room is larger, breakfast time is from 6 to 10. But wifi was a little complicated, there were several hotpots, and you have to try each. The signal is also not good, at least in my room. Anyway, I was satisfied with it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Shirley S, Director of Sales at Ramada Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Jake Zhe L,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I really appreciate the fact that you make note that our rooms are large and comfortable and that you enjoyed our expanded breakfast hours of 6am-10am. Most hotels do end their breakfast at 9am so we do provide another hour for our guests to be able to enjoy breakfast before they get on with their day.

I must apologize about the wi-fi. This is something we are looking in to and hope to have resolved very soon. So, glad that in spite of some difficulty in that area that you would still come back and stay with us again. We will have that issue rectified and service will be flawless.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best Regards,