“Very convenient to airport” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Albuquerque Airport

Ramada Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #41 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Santa Cruz, New Mexico, United States
“Very convenient to airport”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Nice place to stay near the airport, at a very reasonable rate. This Ramada offers breakfast (6-10am), a free USA Today, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They also have a shuttle. There's a Waffle House & Village Inn next to the hotel. There is also a pool and hot tub. I was unable to access the FREE wi-fi, but that could be due to my own lack of knowledge as to how to connect it to my Mac. Nonetheless, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Shirley R, Director of Sales at Ramada Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Hello Chris R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us- we sure do appreciate all of our guest feedback.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It is true we are very, very close to the airport- literally just 3-4 minutes away. So happy that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities such as the free breakfast, swimming pool, free newspaper and our location.

Do come back and see us again the next time you are in Albuquerque!

Happy Travels!
Shirley S.
Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed here when grabbing a car early the next morning for a road trip. We arrived really late 1:30am and was greeted by a friendly front desk. Our room was spacious with a table, large bed and good size bath.

They also have a free shuttle in the morning to take you to the airport or the rental cars. Which was really nice.

The only thing that marks are down for was the breakfast. It looked a bit sad and dreary. My husband grabbed a pastry but couldn't eat it. We opted for a cup of coffee and waited until later.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Dear Evarenee,

I am so happy to hear that you were cheerfully greeted by our desk clerk when you arrived at 1:30am and that you found our property easy and convenient. Our shuttle is also a great benefit for our guests- so pleased you were able to utilize that service.

I am sorry to learn that our breakfast did not appeal to you. We do try and put out a great spread and besides pastry, muffins, bagels, breads, hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit, Dannon yogurt, we also have a waffle maker for Belgian Waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and green chile stew. Next time you visit you will have to give it a try.

We really look forward to welcoming you all again soon!

Kind Regards,
Shirley S
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

When I arrived I was greeted by incredibly polite employees. They were so hospitable that when I got to my room and discovered the incredibly dated decor, topped off with a small tube TV, I merely laughed and sent a picture to my husband with the caption "I think I stepped back in time."

I wasn't even offended that there was no shampoo, and made a mental note to call the front desk in the morning to ask for some (it was late when I noticed it the first night)

Let's just say that was my biggest mistake. I admit what happened was one of the most disturbing incidents I've ever encountered at a hotel, and it was so odd that it happened over a missing bottle of shampoo. I won't detail what happened because the manager handled it exceptionally. I'm very satisfied that that particular incident will never happen at their location again. The manager was so generous, and understanding, even though I felt like a blubbering idiot as it explained to him what happened. He even moved me to another hotel for my own sense of well being, even though he had security on hand to keep me safe.

I left the hotel incredibly grateful and will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

On a side note... They should investigate the case of the missing shampoo bottles. Apparently I wasn't the only guest with only shampoo missing.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Dear Papparazzigirl,

Again, please allow me to apologize to you for the unfortunate incident you encountered with our former employee. We all felt so badly about this very bizarre and isolated situation and did our best to make it right with you.

In spite of it, you could not have been more lovely and gracious in your comments concerning your stay. I am pleased that you found the rest of the staff kind and hospitable and many thanks for your praise for the manner in which our General Manager handled the situation. We appreciate your kindness!

We sincerely hope that the rest of your stay in Albuquerque was wonderful and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Please feel free to personally contact Anthony or me directly if we may be of further assistance to you in any manner.

Kindest Regards,
Shirley S
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

The hotel is nice, but the internet service is dial-up speed and quality. Unless there is an upgrade, we won't be staying here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada